Saturday, January 26, 2008

*cough cough* *sniff*(literally)

This is going to be extremely random wtf..

I don't feel very good :( stupid cough and runny nose and.. and... uhh.. sore throat! and of all things!!! my ears are blocked wtf! seriously.

And I really do not know what to write about. All I can think of... is....

(insert picture of the most comfortable bed and prettiest one anyone has ever seen)

MY BED :) my comfy comfy bed!

And how lovely it is to sleep away the day wtf. oh.. so nice, so sooo nice..

I shall go sleep now. good night everybody(which consists about 3 people? lol)!

On another side of note, stewie had made me do something i don't really want/can do wtf. made me feel so silly.. i shall get my revenge!!! sooner or later, and stewie won't see it coming! (hopefully)

Buh bye..




6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What did you do!!

January 27, 2008 at 1:17 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: the stewie one? ohh.. u'll see it soon enuff... and ur prob gonna laugh silly at me wtf.

January 27, 2008 at 1:47 AM 
Blogger KY said...

it's your bed meh?

January 27, 2008 at 2:38 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: i'm currently explaining it to you now in msn wtf. So i don't need to reply u here d ok

January 27, 2008 at 3:57 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

HAHAHA I LIKE THE SILLY THING STEWIE MADE YOU DO

please do it again!!!!

January 28, 2008 at 7:29 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinkpau: why... why are u encouraging him??

January 28, 2008 at 9:20 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home