Thursday, January 24, 2008

hmm.. *squint eyes and think*

For once, I will try... tryyyy to write a proper post wtf.

Since KY guessed my so-called blog URL right.. I shall give him a prize.
"Nahhh KY.. *hands you the dust ball*"

For today, I shall write about all my favorite people in the world!!
(which is not much... but oh well, it's enuff for me!)


#1

Ms Lim Su Ann!!! (See lahh... so cute!)


I'll be seeing you tomorrow, you better not ffk us again ok??
This girl is uhh.. awesomeee!! She's a B-E-A-U-TIFUL and awesome chick! And I thank youuu for being my friend. We shall run away to bangkok/taiwan?/singapore to meet cute guys like you said... hopefully ;) And you shall not call me weird again ok?


#2

Ms SkylerFYS!! (I only have this pic of you in Stewie's mac.. we shall take more pics!!)


I'll also be seeing you tomorrow wtf.. in the office.
Youuuu... are... uhh.. uh ohh.. I dunno what to say.. OK I KNOW!!
You're AWESOME! Just like the one above wtf. And I shall be there for you to bitch about yadda yadda yadda, ok? And and.. I will share my mille crepe with you next time, I promise!


#3

Ms Liew Suet Li (see how satisfied she is!! *I jealous wtf)


You... are so far awayyy. Sniff. Sorry I didn't tell you about this so-called blog I have wtf. Coz Ms. Lim Su Ann wasn't suppose to link me here wtf. You will always be hot, and you know it yourself. Boobies are not everything wtf. Come back soon ok(I heard... in May?)? Everyone misses you here lahhh...


#4

Stewie.. with a gun (I sked! *runs away screaming!)


Yes.. coz HE'S DA MANN!!!
And if I don't put him in, he might just keeeeel me.
I kid you not... the picture above is proof!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

and I'm not one of them, HMMMPH!

January 23, 2008 at 11:51 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ya KY you aren't important enough but I am =)))))

Mille crepe please!! T____T

January 24, 2008 at 12:01 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: but but... i linked youuu... and i gave you the dust ball!! :)

skyler: yes yes.. but dunno when only got..

January 24, 2008 at 12:05 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

i dunwan to be no.3!!!!!!!11 i want no.1!!!!!!!!! *throws tantrum wtf

January 24, 2008 at 4:32 AM 
Blogger Boss Stewie said...

suet: dun ler liddat. you know we all love youu.. <3

January 24, 2008 at 8:20 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

oh.. that was me btw

January 24, 2008 at 10:09 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home