Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Real Update wtf!!

Ok!

Showered - check!

Did the obligatory phone call to my mum - check!

Sitting on the bed comfy-ly - check!

Have a pillow plop-ed up behind AND on my lap for the nuffie laptop -check!

Finally not angry for the day and ready to write something - check!

Oooh.. let's see what I'm going to talk about. Nope, I didn't finish my work for the day, I've to continue it tomorrow, sniff. It was a really reallyyy loonnnggggg day today.. but it's fine, I still have a tiny bit of energy left inside me to blog wtf.

And Stewie just said to me.. in his own words..
"Eh, quickly go blog or else later no one read your blog then you sad!"

And I think I just haha-ed. wtf.

Ok.. I... am going to do the tag!! which uhh.. Skyler uh.. how do you say this... which she tagged me? Ahhh... you guys should know what I'm blabbing about wtf.

Apparently... there're some rules in the tag or something. Lemme just copy paste it.

Ctrl+c... Ctrl+v!


The rules are:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Share the five top places on your "want to see or want to see again" list.
Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their
blogs.

There! Done!

Being me... I don't think I'll follow the rules, coz it seems stupid. I personally think people should only do it if they want to. So I'm not going to 'tag' anyone.

Ok.. Let's see... 5 random/weird facts about myself.

1. Su Ann says I'm weird. Her reason is that.. uhh... when she gives me a snail in msn as a gift... I uhh.. tell her how my snail is so much smarter and prettier than other snails. And that.. she(my snail) is going to win the beauty pageant. wtf. Can't anybody tell that I was just layan-ing her?? She still kept insisting that I'm weird, sniff.

2. I eat slow.. but I'm sure a lot of people know that already. But... what they MIGHT not know is... that.. I'll chew my food like... slower.. and slowerr.. and slowerrr when I'm full but feel bad coz I'm wasting food. WHAT?! Think of all the poor and hungry people in the poor land wtf!!

3. I really really realllyyy want a laptop of my own. DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN?? I think not.

4. A doctor once said that I was a bionic woman/girl(whatever you want to call me wtf). coz I've been in accidents(one which a car hit me and I literally flew, my shoe also flew off my feet, I think my shoe didn't like me then wtf and fell on the road) but I'm still in one piece wtf. Plus some more I'm soooo clumsy it's not even funny.

5. Number 5 number 5... hmmm... lemme think! Oh! Oh!! I know!! Christopher Tock(only coz I asked him what's weird about me) says letting myself be named Samantha is weird. Might as well be Elsie. Coz last week at a mamak session, a few of us were talking about names. And they were all saying how I actually do look like a Samantha, but also look like an Elsie. And one of them, Joel says I look like a Sarah. So Christopher sometimes call me Elsie and Joel calls me Sarah. And here I am with the face -____- (or as KY would put it, the blur face wtf) coz they keep making me confused wtf.

Ok... 2nd one! 5 top places on my "want to see or want to see again" list!

1. Perth. I know some people may think, wtf why Perth. Well, coz I remember the last time which was agesssss ago when I went with my family, I had a really great time! And I wanna go to the animal farm again and see the rabbits and chicks and sheep wtf.

2. USA. Simply coz I've never stepped on U.S. soil before and I think it'll be cool to say I've been to America! And I miss Suet Li and I wanna see her!

3. Taiwan? coz Ringo says the stuff there really really cheap? and and... she buys all these nice things from Taiwan! So I like shopping, keel me! wtf.

4. A place with snow wtf. Coz I've never seen snow before. Although I've seen hail before. According to Stewie it's called hail.. the one where it rains and before it hits the ground it turns to ice. So.. it's a bit painful wtf. I saw it in Londonnnn when I was... 13 i think. Seems so long ago. I feel old wtf.

5. Oooh... why am I always stuck at 5?? I dunno.. sigh.. *ponders for awhile* *after talking to Skyler* I KNOW!!! I want to go to Bangkok and Singapore with Skyler and Su Ann!!! for an only girls trip! Don't be sad Suet Li, of course you can come, it just had to be soon wtf, and we still love you.

Since I'm not going to tag anybody else.. I think I'm quite done here, aren't I? hmmm... *scrolls up*

Yep! I think so!

Okayyy.. I shall click the publish post now and go back talking to Skyler wtf. LIM SU ANN!!! Why aren't you online?!?!

And THIS!!! Everybody! Is what your beloved Stewie did to me!! (altho most of u prob know d)



p.s. sorry lah everyone, I dunno why the font crazy wan... keep getting smaller wtf.

p.p.s. wtf.. it seems to be working fine now wtf o.O

13 Comments:

Blogger §pinzer said...

wtf your font so small i have to squint my eyes okay!! dunno how to close the font tag meeehe liddis -> *edit*they dun let me put the code!!

aih aih ask boss to teach you a thing or two la, otherwise u'll be stuck doing what ur doing in work and u know u hate itttt!!

January 29, 2008 at 10:55 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wenqi why are you permanently so cuteeeee. And I have been to the US *gloating wtf. I wanna go Taiwan alsooooo when we are rich we go together ok.

Lim Su Ann and I are going Bangkok mid-March! come come come

January 29, 2008 at 11:03 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

tock: i think the font is ok d. dunno why it goes wonky sometimes.

skyler:yes i know u've been to the US. u are super duper cool wtf. i so jeles. yes. we shall go taiwan! ehh.. bangkok, mid march cannot lahhh... i have music camp. i think

January 29, 2008 at 11:24 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

seriously laaa, your version wayyyy cuter than the other video lor wtf..

January 29, 2008 at 11:41 PM 
Blogger §pinzer said...

because ur a wonky tonks wahahaha

January 30, 2008 at 4:44 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

william: hahahaha.. thanks i think... lol

tock: HAH!!! hmph

January 30, 2008 at 11:16 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog thru yr boss.

So cute with all the wtf word. hehehe

January 30, 2008 at 2:26 PM 
Blogger Miss Nobody said...

haha agree.i'm counting how many wtf u gt lol...
ya d clip was really funny!

January 30, 2008 at 2:39 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

anonymous: haha, thanks i guess.

miss nobody: what's wrong with wtfs? HAHAHHA

January 30, 2008 at 2:46 PM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

sigh nampaknya i can't go holiday with u all edi T_____T back in this place T____T have to study T_______T

January 31, 2008 at 2:14 PM 
Blogger KY said...

the fonts is like how you eat, slower and slower, smaller and smaller. same deal.

January 31, 2008 at 3:56 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

I've put you in my Lust blog roll.

February 4, 2008 at 5:17 AM 
Anonymous Mr Bangkok Hotels said...

I recall the falling-in-love day. I fell in love with a thai-chinese girl in my first sight at china town…. Now,I want to go back to Thailand again!!!!

October 1, 2009 at 5:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home