Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rumor has it that I heart Michael Buble *gushes*

I came back home(home home as in Penang) this afternoon and found out that apparently my family knows about this blog. So.. if you're reading this now.. helloooo family!!

Anywayyys.. I was going to write something but I was very distracted, coz the tv was on. And sooo.. I just watched a movie by Jennifer Aniston called Rumor Has It(on HBO or Cinemax or StarMovies, can't remember). I actually quite like the movie although if I remember correctly, I think it was a flop or something. But I don't care! I likey!


It was funny.. and they have emo parts. And I thought this line was fab!

~I didn't come here to tell you that I can't live without you. I can live without you. I just don't want to.~

Like... OMG... o___O

I'm speechless wtf. I like chick flicks, so kill me wtf.

-after a moment of speechlessness-

I just like the movie. And Jennifer Aniston always have the nicest hair... sighhh..

The end.

****************************

Now I'm gonna make Michelle happy and do the meme thingy(again i know). But I'm not going to follow exactly what it says. I'm suppose to talk about my first fav pop group/singers, things like that. But I'm not even going to do that! I'm just going to share with you guys of my infatuation with this guy, going by the name of... Michael Buble *swoons*

And this
voilà.....is him!! I'm gonna put a lottt of pics of him! You've been warned wtf.



awww.. look at him dancing happily away with Tony Bennet!

Ok lah, I admit the last picture of him is not THAT flattering but who cares!! He's not only cute.. he can sing! And oh boy... he can really sing! I can say that I love almost all of his songs.. I'm saying ALMOST.. only coz some covers that he does, some people will argue that the original was better.

And when Hasan(stewie's friend from Bahrain) came to Malaysia. We will always fight in the car on the way back from KL to Penang. Because dear Hasan is a very very hardcore Frank Sinatra fan. And hey, I'm not saying Sinatra doesn't sing well, he sings good too. But I prefer Buble!

Oh oh!! And he also guest-starred in the series Las Vegas! Seriously, it was soo funny.

Just watch! I call this... Buble.. in a Bubble!!! (hahahahahhahha so cute, and cheeky wtf)



Anyone who's been to his concert will tell you that he's an AWESOME entertainer. I mean.. he's just really really gooood. I just love him to bits lah. And some more once I saw this interview, he said... I'm bringing chunky back.. and and.. maybe when I'm older, I'll be bringing hairy back! HAHAHAHAHA... *big smiley face*



I <3 you, Michael Buble! Please don't stop singing/entertaining! Mwah! Mwah!!

p.s. KY asked me to tell you guys he says that Kimberly sucks in badminton, and I told him Kimberly will be angry but KY says she knows she suck. Damn bad right, KY!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay I am first! (this comment is always seen in Boss Stewie's comment box and I will also try to be first wtf LOL)

January 31, 2008 at 11:55 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now shall I only begin to type a constructive comment because I was obsessed with being first. I think I shall have nightmares of Michael Buble because I have overdosed and died/ :D

February 1, 2008 at 12:00 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Buble for the win! Frank Sinatra is good too, probably better imo but Michael Buble is younger so he adds a young spin on the whole jazz-is-for-older-people thing, which is cool.

February 1, 2008 at 12:27 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

why is KY so bad!!!!!! i dowan to give him a nintendo wii anymore :(

eh if michael buble comes to kl or singapore, let's me you and ming and estee go and watch!! we can double date with them wtf. dowan bring stewie or martian.

February 1, 2008 at 8:01 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

michelle: hahahaha... u know last time... in ur boss's blog.. i also played that? lol. and how dare u say u nightmares of michael buble!!! it should be sweet dreams!

tyler: yeah.. i know.. he's great isn't he..

pinkpau: yes yes.. we should.. but then.. stewie also like his songs wor.. coz i made him listen to it for so many times and he fell in love with some of his songs :)

February 1, 2008 at 12:04 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take back what I said because wenqi will anger and keel me.

So from this day onwards all my michael buble dreams will be good ones, even if he is an axe murderer in my dream I will still <3 him. :)

February 1, 2008 at 12:52 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

michelle: now that's more like it ;), and dun worry, i'm sure he won't be an axe murderer wtf

February 1, 2008 at 1:00 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home