Sunday, January 27, 2008

This cool dude..

Ok, I actually wanted to write something about how I'm so amazed by some a lot of people who can write about soooo many freaking things + normally they're not boring. Oh well, I guess that just means I've a dull life.

And so I was talking to this friend of mine.. and the conversation went like this...


wenqi says: ehhh i dunno what to write about laaaaaaaaaaa my life is so boring wtf

KYspeaks says: lol, u can write about how i am cool or, how cool i am. u can start out with something like I got to know this cool dude not too long ago, his name is KY

So.. *ahem*

I got to know this ultra cool dude not too long ago, and his name is KY.

Behold.. KY THE GREAT! and a small part of suanie the cute!

I'm very very sure anyone who reads this knows this cool dude. I mean.. he's soooo cool everyone should know him by now. And.. and.. this cool dude is not only uberly(i don't care that this blogger thingy doesn't recognize uberly as a word, hmph!) cool.. he blogs about good food too! So anyone, and I mean ANYONE!! Who doesn't know where to go to have some good food can call this number- 012 3xx 1xxx(tho i'm sure most of u know already wtf).

But beware! Coz the last time(which is just yesterday) when we went out for dinner with him and he suggested the place, it was so so expensive. Don't say i didn't warn you! Make sure you have big pockets before you decide to call him wtf.

And another reason that he's super duper cool is... he draws maps!!! He's a genius in drawing maps!! Isn't that oh, so so cool? We should just all get up and bow to this holy one wtf. (get up and bow while repeating oh holy one.. please don't stop drawing maps to the good fooood! we shall thank you always)

And he also just gotten a hair cut. He looked so different now.. I couldn't recognize him when I saw the back of him wtf. Only when he turned, I went... oh.. it's you. the weird one.

And in his own words..
KYspeaks says: "KY is so awesome he took this cool picture of me"


All I can say now is.. wtfffffffff -____-

KY I dedicate this whole post to you wtf. Even if you took that -___- pic of me.

13 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

BEST POST EVER!
heahehahea, stim

January 27, 2008 at 3:56 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: yeah yeah... coz it's all about you wtf, u damn happy rite.

January 27, 2008 at 3:59 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is lammmmeeeeeeee :P

January 27, 2008 at 11:50 PM 
Blogger KY said...

val,

you misspelled vain. :P

January 27, 2008 at 11:52 PM 
Blogger VaL Kay said...

That too =\

January 27, 2008 at 11:55 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

hahaha... poor ky

January 28, 2008 at 9:19 AM 
Blogger Boss Stewie said...

haha

January 28, 2008 at 11:52 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

eh damn sien lah this post nothing about me also wtf

January 28, 2008 at 3:34 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

suet li: hahahha u want one about u also is it??

January 28, 2008 at 3:41 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

I also want

January 28, 2008 at 4:56 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

hahahah skyler

January 28, 2008 at 5:43 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha shall we vote??? Or better still write a post for everyone who has requested.

And thou hath not done my noble TAGGGGGGGG.

January 28, 2008 at 8:28 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

I think I've been con into doing that already in my Blog of the Week post. Now queue is into week 6.

January 30, 2008 at 12:28 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home