Saturday, February 2, 2008

Today...

I found out that Microsoft is buying Yahoo for $44.6 Billion!! Uhh... that.. is a lot of money.. (Stewie says I'm pretty desperate for putting that in coz I didn't know what else to talk about)

I did nothing worth talking about. It is an.. uhmm.. uneventful day.

I am Stewie's driver coz he's uhh.. oh right.. I forgot, it's meant to be a mystery. He wanted to let his readers find out from him. So I guess I shouldn't spoil it. So.. I was Stewie's driver for today. Full stop.

Here is a picture of proof. Me waiting in the car while Stewie went to Guardian to buy something. You can see the blue sign board with the FARMASI(in malay duh) stamped on it.


And this... I'm putting it in coz I like how my hair looks in it. It's like.. bimbo-ish, but so what? wtf :p

I am stressed out. Coz my gums are still painful. Sniff. Apparently, I have gingivitis big sighh. And for almost what? 3 weeks now? And it doesn't help that I've to practice for the audition coming in March 2nd. I tried playing but it hurts too much when I tightened my lips/muscles etc. And precious time is running out. I'm officially dead. Helpppp :(

Finished watching half of season 4's Desperate Housewives(which is what I have), which I must say is pretty damn good. But it's also pretty frustrating that they just left it there... hanging. Sighh... why must they always do that?!!

Went out with a couple of my orchestra friends yesterday night for mamak. And they were asking me about the wtfs. And I said, "I curse.. so kill me." And they replied, "Nice to know that you're normal." Yay!

Poor Skyler has a sore throat. And she says it's killing her. Hope she gets well soon.

Well, I don't have anything more to say for now. I guess some people are meant to be bloggers, and some maybe not. Sigh I guess I'm the latter wtf.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh the second picture very nice. Although you look naked wtf.

And haha I am very melodramatic when I am sick T_T

February 2, 2008 at 5:54 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: thanks. i look naked mehh wtf. and u get well soon okie

February 2, 2008 at 5:58 PM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

eh eh ya u look naked wtf. and not bad ah very few wtfs only in this post!

February 3, 2008 at 1:30 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

suet: hahaha.. yes i know... so tough.. so so tough wtf

February 3, 2008 at 2:06 PM 
Blogger KY said...

you're the driver cos stewie is now jack sparrow!

February 4, 2008 at 1:23 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Boss going to Guardian to buy Eye drop?

February 5, 2008 at 7:51 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home