Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday!

So what did I do this Sunday?

I refused to wake up to my beeping alarm at 9am. Dragged myself up at 10am. Had a honey-baked ham sandwich as breakfast and carrot juice. Had a shower and off I went to school.

Practiced for two hours. Coz that was the only free slot I found there. Then had my lunch at 2pm plus.

And my lunch was a very interesting thing. Well.. I got all this from back home. Looks like this.

And the very awesome thing about this is that... you just have to put hot water in it. Up to some level and voila!!!! You have instant rice. And it's not bad tasting. Quite uhh... fragrant.

This is what it looks like in the inside.

Ok lah.. there wasn't any meat inside. I went to buy the "sio bak" so that you know.. I'm not just eating plain rice. I was actually in school when I "cooked" the rice. And I came all the wayyyyy back to PGP to buy the "sio bak" coz it tasted too bland haha. And I needed some meat. So I bought it and came back to my room and ate while watching funny videos in youtube.

So that was about 4pm already. Then I accidentally fell asleep wtf.

Until 6pm.

Arghhhh all my time goneeeee.

So after I post this up, I'm gonna continue doing my homework. And practice reading alto and tenor clefs and blah blah blah blah blah.

Ahhh.. life as a student.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lazy ass, no wonder didnt see you after "the encounter" in the afternoon....-_-"

January 19, 2009 at 11:10 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

howard: wtfwtf. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... eh but today i got practice long time wtf

January 20, 2009 at 2:09 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in a wtfbbqporkinstantricemusthaveit mode after looking at the picture. Now all my dreams are squashed.

January 20, 2009 at 3:55 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAH!!!!!

For a moment I thought why I never find such an awesome instant pack that contains Siu Yuk inside.

The Siu Yuks by bulk in SG is freaking more expensive. Sigh .... so the miss eating it by itself.

January 22, 2009 at 9:52 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Making me hungry leh the sio bak. I'm on a diet lah.

February 3, 2009 at 7:34 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home