Sunday, February 3, 2008

Boredom

Hmm.. what do I do when I'm bored and have a camera at my disposal?

Like.. duh. *slaps hand on forehead* Take stupid pictures of myself wtf.

Hmph!

Hmm... what shall I do now...

Why aren't you two online(Skyler and Su Ann) !!!

Yes.. it's true. I am THAT bored.

Yes. It is I. Me = Bored.
Okay.. now I'm just going crazy. @.@

Okay lah.. a much proper picture compared to the ones above.

Why aren't you two online yet?!?! *cry*

Ok lah.. this is by far the stupidest post I have.

I'm hungry.. what should I eat? Hmmm....

*clicks publish post and off to find something to eat*

7 Comments:

Blogger pinkpau said...

now im online but you two arent!

February 3, 2008 at 11:36 PM 
Blogger ItchyHandseng said...

Hahaha Ah Chorr Camwhore!!!!!!!!!!

February 4, 2008 at 12:25 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinkpau: oh, u are? lemme sign in and see if u are still online or not..

itchy: didn't u see the title? wtf

February 4, 2008 at 1:28 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha wenqi your face so cute. And no fear I am here now!!! *big shiny eyes

February 4, 2008 at 10:09 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: yes yes thank heavensss ur here.. now talk to me in msn!!

February 4, 2008 at 11:08 AM 
Blogger KY said...

talk talk talk, don't need to work ah?

February 4, 2008 at 1:24 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: WHAT?!!?!? i know!! cyan!!

February 4, 2008 at 2:18 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home