Saturday, January 31, 2009


Ooooh dear, my days were filled with things to do ever since I got back on Tuesday night! So anyway, I'm going to blog about my really really REALLY short trip back home.

And it starts... now.

Remember I said there was some hoo haa about the bus tickets and got it all sorted out? Yeah. So I kinda wasted that ticket and bought another one for the next day. Took Odyssey back. Nah.. this is the bus.

It was okayyy.. the ride. My brother was suppose to fetch me when I reach KL, but before that, I was suppose to call him to let him know that I was about to reach. The thing is.. uhm, it was a midnight bus. And... naturally, I kinda fell asleep.

Suddenly my phone rang at 5.30am. It was my brother. And he asked me where I was, whether I'm reaching already or not. And.. just so happens, in that 2 mins time, the bus reached its destination wtf. The bus stops at Mount Kiara I think and my brother lives damn far away... I think.

So I waited for him. What could I do right? And at first I thought there'd be a place where I could wait, turns out that I was wrong. In the end, I just sat down at the pavement and waited for him. For 45 mins. Alone. Hahahahahahahha.

Well.. actually there was a guy also, waiting. But I think he works for Odyssey, and he's prolly suppose to make sure that everyone gets back safe or something. After like... half an hour waiting, he came over and asked me whether I was waiting for someone. Hahahahahahha. Poor guy. I'm sorry, you didn't need to wait with me.

While waiting, I got so bored that I kinda took out my mouthpiece and buzzed a lil wtf. And luckily I had my ipod with me, so Michale Buble was accompanying me waiting for my brother.

Ok so my brother arrived and then we headed straight back to Penang. Traffic was quite smooth last I remember. Although there was an accident. Not us lah, someone else.

And it was also like, damn foggy that day. Ok it was either fog or haze wtf. You see!

You can't even make out what the billboard is saying. At least I can't.

Anyways... once we reached home, it was already like.. 11am ish maybe. Then I think I had some food to eat and went to practice for a tiny bit. Then.. I joined my brother and sister and played guitar hero and boogie superstar hahahahaha.

We played a lot when we were back. Ahh.. haven't been playing games for a long long time.

Wokay.. so that was saturday. Then.. Sunday there was the reunion dinner at my grandma's. This year was kinda special coz everybody came back for CNY. Even my cousin who stays in Minnesota came back with her husband and her very very cute daughter. And since everybody was back, one of my cousins decided to take a family picture. This is my mother's side. There was almost 50 of us. I'm lazy to count.

So that's that. Now on to the 1st day of CNY. Woke up around 10 something coz we were playing xbox and wii again hahahaha. Went to my uncle's for lunch as usual. Then my grandma's.

Then for that night, everybody's suppose to come to our home for dinner. So I'm basically just pasting pictures below and prolly not gonna write much coz I'm very very sleepy already. And I've a super long day tomorrow.

Ok. So this.. uhh... is the 3 different thingys dish from Chili' s wtf. Which my cousin bought.

Ok... then there's the chili tuna fried rice which my mom made.

Then.. this is one of the different salads that my uncle made. I love the colour wtf. I didn't eat this one though, I ate the other salad lol.

And this.. is the uhmm.. baked cheesy potato that my cousin made. It was sooo cheesy.

This is lobak. And sister in the background... eating fried chicken if I remember correctly.

And this is yam rice which my mom made. I <3

Dammit, now I feel like eating some.

And this is my uncle squeezing thousand island dressing on the salad which was the one I ate.

Ok. The end. I'm going to bed now coz I've to wake up at 7am tomorrow to go to school.

I'm glad I went back for CNY even though it was like sooo tiring. It was good. I hope yours was good too!




Blogger Unknown said...

ooo the cheesy potato thing looks very nice. why you never post picture of the very very cute daughter!

January 31, 2009 at 12:18 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so dangerous to sit alone in the middle of the night! =O

February 1, 2009 at 10:22 AM 
Blogger KY said...

wahh very impressive so many people!

February 1, 2009 at 12:09 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

hahaha wwq i missed ur emo glasses

February 1, 2009 at 2:51 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Desserts Bar! You should have call me. I live near there.

February 3, 2009 at 7:32 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahh.. why so many food pics ??


February 3, 2009 at 10:32 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: coz i dun have :(

linsey: it was okayyy lah. not too bad. no other choice already.

ky: yah very. urs how many wtf

pinkpau: did u notice it was a diff shape emo glasses?

simon: ohh i didn't know that. besides can't call u lah.. it's liek 5 somethign in the morning wtf

ah lost: coz it's cny!!

February 3, 2009 at 9:31 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home