Monday, February 4, 2008

Why am i so emo? T__T

I've been hooked on Grey's Anatomy these few days. I've watched it before, but a few days back, I figured I mostly forgotten about what happened and so and so... so I picked it up and watched from season 1 again.

ohmy.. look at ms sandra oh!

It's soo good.

Sighhh...
And Dr McDreamy? Sighh... he's so... dreamy... See??


Hmm... that actually doesn't make sense. But oh well..

But... he's just soo.. dreamy.. Even my mum says he is. And she says she's gonna buy Enchanted to watch it again just because McDreamy is in it.


Sighh.... I dunno why.. but every like... 2-3 episodes, surely there'll be one where I'll be teary wtf... Sigh.. Why am I liddat? Sighh... Why do I cry so damn easily? Bigger sighh...

Sigh... I dunno lah.. feel damn emo now.


Sighh... I'm gonna go back watching Grey's Anatomy now...


Hellooooo Dr McDreamy!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Terence said...

hey did i scare u with my other comment? :P

anyway, i LOVE grey's anatomy too! n i hope izzie breaks up with george....

February 4, 2008 at 10:01 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

terence: your other comment? which one is that? and.. gasp... izzie? and george? which season is that.. i've lost my memory again.. was it 3 or 4? coz i forgot sighh..

February 4, 2008 at 11:44 PM 
Blogger §pinzer said...

is okay, we both can beremo emo together... WAIT WAT I TALKING ABOUT!! CNY wei, dun emo!!

February 5, 2008 at 12:41 PM 
Blogger Terence said...

the one on the smoking thing. and it was season 3.. near the finale. i haven't finished watching season 4 though. stupid writers strike...

February 5, 2008 at 9:45 PM 
Blogger Boss Stewie said...

why the chinese chick pose so fahney wan

February 5, 2008 at 10:37 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

tock: no.. i want to continue emo-ing at least until the day finishes wtf.

terence: oh.. i didn't see that comment haha.. i didn't know. but i read it already and nope, u didn't scare me. i do that.. just that i also curse them. oh yes.. season 3.. now i remember, they were together for a lil while.

stewie: it is weird yes. and she's a korean.

February 5, 2008 at 10:49 PM 
Blogger Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Oooooh mcdreamy!!! he's like mr darcy... actually Mr Darcy is better...but McDreamy is just soo terribly sweet when he's with Mer... come back laaa GA

February 8, 2008 at 2:48 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home