Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quack Quack!

I killed a duck. (I'm sorry LimSuAnn I know how much you adore them)

Ok. Technically it wasn't me who killed it.

I just bought the food and ate it.

Well.. taking a picture with it before consuming it. (I think the uncle gave me quite a lot of duck)

I'm innocent!!!

Ok, when you see me blogging like that, you'll know that I really don't have anything worthwhile to blog about. Things I want to blog about I can't and won't because of the politics, anonymous comments(I know I've the power to turn it off but I just, don't.) and you know, all that shit. And you can't possibly want to listen about my days or school or classes... right?

Sometimes I don't even know why you guys come to my blog. Ah... crap, I can't finish eating my egg. I'm so full I feel like puking wtf. Dammit.

Ooooh. I just remembered I still have one more assignment that I've not done yet.

15 Comments:

Blogger Duncan Yeow said...

Don't puke la... You don't always have to finish all of it!

February 4, 2009 at 9:57 PM 
Blogger Jebat said...

like you right duncan. never finish your 'rice-which-doesn't-look-nice-but-tastes-nice' HAHA.

February 4, 2009 at 11:03 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

duncan: i know but i don't wanna waste!!

jebat: hahahahahhah yep. eh i'm not lying to you, the rice is really liek home-cooked food!!

February 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

WONG WEN QI

February 5, 2009 at 12:11 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck this made me hungruy

February 5, 2009 at 12:37 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I come to your blog coz i think you have an interesting life.
Dont give up blogging ok?

and dont care abt all the other crap people write or ask you.

cheers!

February 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM 
Blogger GuanYu said...

i come to ur blog ( chanced upon it ) coz im gonna go for the same audition u went for too =p

February 5, 2009 at 9:55 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i come to ur blog bcoz u are a trumpeter.. TRUMPETERS RULES!!!!!!!!! ahahhaha, so tell us more about the mouthpiece.. about ur trumpet, about the sound.. about the love for music!

February 5, 2009 at 11:37 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the one thing that she probably does NOT want to talk about at night while blogging is music and her trumpet...

February 6, 2009 at 1:32 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

i came to your blog because you are very cute!! and sometimes kinda weird. but i most definitely did not come to your blog cos you killed a duck :\

February 6, 2009 at 3:07 AM 
Blogger KY said...

and I'm hungry =(

February 6, 2009 at 11:23 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinkpau: LIM SU ANN!!! i miss u!!

howard: uhmmm nah.. give u duck *hands u a piece of duck*

anonymous: haha.. uhmm thank you.

guanyu: and which is that? yst? when?

moooooon: uhmm yeah.. howard's kinda right. i don't really feel like talking about it now that i'm back in the comfort of my own room. maybe next time ;)

howard: right on.

pinkpau: but i DID not kill the duck! i'm innocent!!

ky: Nah!!! i give u duck *hands u a piece of duck*

February 6, 2009 at 9:27 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the duck is lucky... because you're eating it

February 7, 2009 at 3:15 AM 
Blogger GuanYu said...

its next month, on the trumpet too.
i dont feel prepared at all!
-tears hair-

February 7, 2009 at 10:00 AM 
Blogger artreyu said...

come your blog to see leng luis... XD

February 13, 2009 at 3:05 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home