Monday, February 9, 2009

This tag...

Ok, since I don't really feel like doing my homework now (coz I don't feel like using my brain). I shall... do the tag which uhh... skyler tagged me wtf.

Suddenly I'm feeling hungry.

Ooh. Hmm.. anyways. This is the tag which I actually don't really feel like doing either it's just that, I don't have anything better to do now (sorry skyler haha).

A. Attached or single?
Yes, I am single as of this minute. Sooo... I guess this is like, some sort of confirmation or something on my blog? Coz I've never really talked about it. Hahahaha sheesh!

B. Best friend?
Uhmm.. none wtf. Lots of good friends though. :)

C. Cake or pie?
I think I'll pick cake!

D. Day of choice?
Oooooh tough choice. Coz I go to school everyday.. but if I really really had to choose, I'll choose the weekends coz I get sleep in. Tho that doesn't necessarily mean that I sleep in wtf, coz now i automatically wake up at 8 plus to 9am wtf.

E. Essential item?
I think I'm gonna go with Skyler in this one. Clothes. It's common sense wtf.

F. Favourite color?
Uhhh.. I don't think I have a favourite colour. I mean, I like white. But I can't always wear white now, and if I do I need to handwash 'em coz the stupid machines always make my whites have yucky streaks of I dunno... brownish or greyish thingys. Which cannot.. I repeat, CANNOT come off. *cry*

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Gummy bears. I remember I used to eat 'em when I was little.

H. Hometown?
Penang but I'm now studying music (hahah) in Singapore.

I. Favourite indulgence?
Oh this is easy! Ice cream!!! Haven't had my NZN raspberry and white chocolate ice cream for quite a long time now, coz my ice cream man is gone. Sniff.

J. January or July?
Uhh.. no difference to me wtf.

K. Kids?
Well yeah... they're cute. As long as I'm not teaching them. Bad memories. *morendo wtf* Hahahahaha.. ok I'm now laughing at my own joke, there must be something wrong with me hahahahahaha....

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Amazingly I can't come up with an answer. What's wrong with me?! My life won't be complete without what? WHAT?!!! Crap. I suck.

M. Marriage date?
How would I know? I dunno... just not now obviously.

N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
None. I don't even have the time, or even make the time to read magazines now.

O. Oranges or apples?
To eat I like apples. To drink I prefer oranges. Although my fav fruits aren't these!!

P. Phobias?
I've like.. loads and I don't think I'd wanna write it all down and remind myself of them.

Q. Quotes?
Hmmm... lemme see. Uhmm nope, I'm gonna skip this question wtf.

R. Reasons to smile?
Well, I can't say.... Teehee. But I also have quite a bit for me to have a permanent frown on my face.

S. Season of choice?
Well, I've only experienced spring time and uhh summer wtf. So... you'd have to wait for me to try the other seasons first then.. I can only come up with an answer.

T. Tag 5 people.
I won't do this tagging shit. Althoughhhh... I could tag HOWARD!!!! Nah.. you said you don't have anything to blog about or you don't know what to blog about. Do this tag!!! (you peeps out there, go check out his 1st post. which is like the ONLY post hahahah.. it's of all the cds he own)

U. Unknown fact about me?
I have absolutely no idea why I kinda went cuckoo when I was buying subway and they told me that they ran out of mayo. I didn't believe them. They had to repeat to me like... 5 times and say that they're not lying. I still can't believe it. I mean.. how can they run out of MAYO!!! Of all things!! Although.. there was a day they ran out of lettuce wtf. So I had to eat my chicken breast sub with sweet onion and something southwest sauce... which wasn't that bad but I wanted mayo. Sighh..

V. Vegetable?
Uhh.. yes please?

W. Worst habit?
Cursing maybe.

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
None. Coz I've already got too many problems, I don't want more :(

Y. Your favorite foods?
Oooooh.... uhmm. Too many. Ice cream's one of them.

Z. Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius. Am I a typical Sagittarius? I mean.. do I act like one?

There! Done!

Ok.. I still don't feel like doing my homework. Dammit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Howard Ng said...

I still don't understand the mayo incident....

February 9, 2009 at 1:46 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think ur ugly and brainless thats why ur bf left

February 10, 2009 at 11:14 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim's new gf is a dwarf wtf

February 11, 2009 at 5:43 AM 
Blogger vialentino said...

hi hi....wish u happy valentine's day and hv a romantic day .... visit my blog...got good news to share with u...hehehe

February 13, 2009 at 9:13 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home