Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bad Day :(

Yes i had a bad day. And just like Daniel Powter would say.. ok.. sing..

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around

I tried to sing, but no sound came out wtf. Just tears and lots of lots of mucus wtfwtf. 
Blearghhhhh... Ptuiii!! Okay.. i dowan to think about it already, it's not healthy for me wtf.

********************

Sadness aside wtf, i went to the dentist today to check my uhh.. gum which has been hurting for like.. almost a month.

And.. surprise surprise!! Being me(huh?)... I have been biting myself for the past month. Apparently the dentist said that my both my wisdom tooth on the top are out. But the bottom ones hasn't had the chance to come out yet.

The funniest thing is.. my wisdom tooth on the left side is like... sharp or something.. and longer or something. Soooo... I've been biting and grinding on my own gum for the past month. And not only that... I've been eating like so freaking slow, and even at that.. I managed to bite myself on the side and I got a few ulcers that will never heal -___- REALLY!! Coz when it does heal, I'll accidentally bite on them again and ta daaaa!!! Yet another ulcer wtf. -____-

My dentist was even kind enough to put some medicine for my ulcers hahahaha. Oh.. back to the wisdom tooth... so she had to uhmm.. file my wisdom tooth for me(like when people file their nails instead of using a nail clipper).. so that when i bite down.. i won't be biting myself. So now.. it feels kinda weird coz i don't feel any pain anymore. Ok.. that shouldn't be weird. That should be normal. Ishh.

Oh.. and since I haven't been for my check-ups. She checked my teeth and I am delighted to say that I have absolutely no cavities!! Hooray wtf.

Okayyy.. uhmm.. I think I'm lost for words now. So.. I shall go.. uh... ahhh!!! Go back to watching Grey's Anatomy!!!

Byebye everyone! And since chinese new year is just around the corner... a very Happy Chinese New Year to everybody! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wenqi I am so glad I know all about your teeth ailments now o_O

Eh I recently discovered that the spot behind my teeth on the right side damn painful when I press on it why ah wtf

February 5, 2008 at 11:44 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

Skyler: thank you *beams wtf* regarding your question wtf.. mayb it's like mine?? i dunno.. u won't be sure until u go and check.

February 5, 2008 at 11:50 PM 
Blogger Boss Stewie said...

wisdom tooth skyler

February 6, 2008 at 12:50 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

I have the same problem too. I've already remove one wisdom tooth at the bottom right. 3 more to go baby. My Uncle the dentist says,"It's better to remove as young as possible, if not it will take like hours to remove one." He removed mine in less than half an hour and after that I was alredy eating away.

Gong chuk lei, gam nin fatt dai choy and yuet lei yuet mei lai. If you understand what I write that is.

February 6, 2008 at 3:52 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

stewie: yes.. u should be right

simon: my dentist told me that for long term i've to remove all of my wisdom tooth. yes.. uhm.. i think i know what u mean at the end. happy chinese new year to u too.

February 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM 
Blogger KY said...

I haven't grow my wisdom tooth, I'm young! :D

February 6, 2008 at 11:06 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: are u sureee?? mayb it grew d but u didn't know about it. like me wtf. both my upper wisdom tooth grew d but i didn't know haha

February 6, 2008 at 12:20 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehehehehehhee. didn't I once say that we'll make a blogger out of you yet? :D :D :D

February 6, 2008 at 5:45 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

eyeris: yes yes u did wtf. altho when u said that exact comment in nuffnang's blog.. i was already kinda blogging haha

February 6, 2008 at 6:13 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings thy wisdom tooth vampire... 0___o

Did you watch Mr Buble on ntv7??

February 6, 2008 at 8:16 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

michelle: no... :( it was too late when i saw ur msn wtf

February 6, 2008 at 10:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home