Friday, February 13, 2009

Blah :)

I know I should blog. But.. I don't really know what to blog about. Hmm..

Uhm. Oh. Duh. I know wtf. It's valentines tomorrow. What are you guys doing? Like.. your plans and stuff. Hahahaha..


I... will be waking up prolly about 8am and have my shower and breakfast, then head to school to warm up. And... have orchestra rehearsal from 10am to 1pm. And then... quintet practice from 1.30 to 2 something, 3pm ish. Then probably practice coz I still haven't finished practicing the stuff my teacher assigned me(and I'll never be done wtf).

NUS right now is like.. full of lovey dovey stuff wtf. Today we went to arts for our southeast asian studies and people were giving out heart shaped balloons, roses, uhmm.. even hugs!!!


Me and Kelly was walking pass this 3 people who had signs up saying FREE HUGS. And when we pass by, they kinda well.. not to say screamed, but called out to us saying.. would you like a free hug?? We were both like.. no, haha. They went.. what?? how can you resist a free hug???
Hahahahaha.

I was wondering what would happen if one of us were to say.. but.. mummy always tell me not to hug strangers..
*big shiny eyes*

Sigh wtf. Now I feel like I'm talking to myself. This is strange. I think I've kinda lost the I've to blog thing. Wait.. I lost it quite loooonnnng ago edi. Seeing that I haven't been blogging much, isn't it. Hmm....


Oh!! And Kelly gave us all each a uhh.. valentine thingy. Uh... it's a heart-shaped paper and she wrote stuff on it wtf. Like.. different for different people of course. And gave us all chocolate. Apparently she did 'em all until so late into the night that she didn't wake up for class the next day. Shhh! Anyway, thank you Kelly even though you probably won't see this. She said she always does this when she was in school with her friends.


Ahh.. I feel sleepy. I think I shall have an early night today coz I had quite a late one last night...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

*hands out candies and chocolates and strawberries!!!*

I miss these strawberries... sigh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Wen Qi. :)

February 14, 2009 at 12:21 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy valentines... i suggest you call home and say "i love you mom/dad"... why not? you love them dont you? =)

February 14, 2009 at 7:49 AM 
Blogger adelynyeoh said...

eh that free hugs thing right, my friend asked me to volunteer also to go around orchard to give out free hugs. 0_o

February 17, 2009 at 6:25 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eee.. I want that strawberry !! Looks so fresh :)

February 18, 2009 at 2:01 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home