Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today!

Hehe, this is becoming quite a habit now isn’t it? But I kinda enjoy this, blogging in the bus. It’s nice.. I think. The bus has stopped at a rest stop for people to go pee. The bus actually has a toilet, but I think those who wish to poo, have to hold their poo, I think you can only pee in the bus, their toilet.. that is.

I actually would really love a coffee right now, but I’m not sure if I can ask for a second cup. Hmm... wait, I think I shall go down and try to ask the “cabin crew” whether I could have another one.

********

Haiyah.. I think somebody out there.. somewhere doesn’t want me to have my coffee, coz I went down, nobody was there.. and then.. not only that, I knocked my head hard, very hard on the uhh, ceiling. I didn’t realize that it was so, oh so low. Sniff. Now my head bruise already.

If that’s the case, I just sit where I am and drink my water and eat my chocolate teddy biscuits! Hmph! Oooh, or should I eat my Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups? Can’t decide.. can’t decide.

Ok, I’ve decided! It’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! Mmmmmm.. It’s sooo nice, just that it’s kinda melted already.

*******

Yesterday was good fun! I had a very nice time and I think everybody did too. It was great meeting up with everyone! And thank you Hui Wen for making my ears for me! She was so happy that it stayed up all night and neither one of my ears fell off, haha.

I can’t believe that almost 90% of the people there dressed up for the night. As in.. dressed as animals! It was hilarious, some of the costumes! And most of the costumes are really really REALLY pretty!

Ok, what I’m gonna do now is just put up a lot of pictures and well.. let the pictures do the talking. Something which I think I don’t do very very often. Well, to some they may say that I post up a lot of pictures, but I don’t think I do. Like.. a lot. Anyways, here they are!





******

Sigh, back to.. uhh reality? Now. The bus is moving again and guess what? The cabin crew came up to count heads and I asked for another cup of coffee. And in my hand now is a cup of hot coffee! Ok I’m happy now, but I’m also getting a lil bit dizzy. I guess a person like me who gets dizzy finding her stuff in her purse in a moving car should not be blogging in a moving bus huh...

Heh heh.

;)

p.s. I don't have the time to load a lot of pictures in now as I'm rushing to post this up then off to the hospital already. For a few days, and I'm not sure if I'm gonna have internet access or not, if I'm feeling rich, then maybe I just might have. If not, then it's just going to be loads of book reading and movies!!!!

p.s.s. I actually quite regret drinking two cups of coffee coz it made me want to pee so, oh so badly.. :(

p.s.s. ok.. damn stupid.. blogger used too much time to load up the pics. I've to run now and no time to post up. so byebye

5 Comments:

Blogger §pinzer said...

Here's my courage, all for you Miss Wong Wen Qi :)

June 23, 2008 at 12:49 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ermm... what bus company do you ride with eh?? so nice 1 got cabin crew + coffee !!!

June 23, 2008 at 7:23 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Taking Aeroline?

June 24, 2008 at 2:31 AM 
Blogger Ohkulala said...

all the best for your operation. take care~

June 24, 2008 at 4:00 PM 
Blogger Ohkulala said...

all the best for your operation. take care~

June 24, 2008 at 4:01 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home