Thursday, June 12, 2008

Growllllllll.. *edit to* Roaring My Way to Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging

So there's this party that I want to go to. And.. therefore I have to draw something in order to get the ticket. Or so Robb tells forces me to do.

A few days ago, I was wondering what animals to draw.. coz duh the party has an animal theme and to get a ticket you have to draw an animal.

I drew FOUR!!!

And then I couldn't find any colour pencils in the office.. so I took a picture of them and used MsPaint to paint it. I think I used a few hours... Scrap that.. I used like.. a very very very very long time to finish painting it.. coz I couldn't use the paint bucket. I had to use the paint brush coz it was a picture and uhh.. uhh.. aiyah.. I dunno how to explain. :(

So this is the original.. which I drew on a paper.

And these are the uhmm.. coloured ones..

My favourite of the bunch, the Lion! Su Ann kept on giggling and said that it's the Kodomo lion. The toothpaste one. Ok, I shall let you guys compare.. This is my lion...

And this is the Kodomo Lion! Tell me... which one is cuter!

Then there's the Hippo.

I coloured the background also coz it was grey-ish and then cannot see the contrast.

Then there's the Giraffe.. which I find kinda cute.


Then.. there's the ugliest.. in my opinion lah.. coz by this time I was already quite bored colouring it. And so I wasn't paying much attention to the poor Elephant.

I also had to colour the background coz of uhh.. some unforeseen circumstances. Heh heh.

Anyways the party is next Saturday and everybody.. and I mean EVERYBODY who goes to the party will have to dress up as an animal! I hear that Ron, one of our very very nice clients will be going as a Panda. I heard he's going to put on a black shirt and paint his face white with black patches around his eyes. Hehehe. So cute.

I was walking around Sg. Wang with Su Ann and Michelle(Stewie's cousin and an avid reader of Pinkpau's) and we spotted a cap with a panda on it. It was a promotion of Kung Fu Panda I think. We were tempted to buy it for him but then it was very very expensive :(

I shall not disclose what I'll be going as.. coz that won't be fun anymore. Let's just say it might be red and black OR very colourful! Ok lah.. maybe NOT that colourful but still.

Now.. I can go to the Nuffnang Wild 'Live' Blogging powered by Maxis Broadband peacefully knowing Robb won't kill me coz I haven't blogged about it. And see!! I some more put so much effort and time to make them look very nice.

Stewie said he prefers the original one compared to the coloured ones coz he says the original ones are cuter. Which one is nicer leh?

Oh.. also note that you can see the original ones on the paper.. for Hippo and Elephant, they look like they have tone. It's coz I used pencil to colour to make some shadows and stuff.. coz I was too free coz there weren't any colour pencils in the office. Not that I'm complaining coz what office has colour pencils!!

p.s. I just realized that I got the title wrong HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

14 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

wenqi u're very talented! I think can steal firdaus's job!

June 12, 2008 at 2:30 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EH those black and white shadings one look nicer wei!

June 12, 2008 at 2:42 PM 
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Black and white.

June 12, 2008 at 4:41 PM 
Blogger Jess said...

they are so cute!!! :)

June 12, 2008 at 9:27 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty good drawing skills! :)

June 13, 2008 at 6:44 AM 
Blogger R said...

i like original better as well
:)

June 13, 2008 at 9:39 AM 
Blogger joshuaongys said...

wehhhhhh dats CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! good one good one!

June 13, 2008 at 10:17 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Wei, this post disqulified. The title is wrong.

June 13, 2008 at 4:26 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: it's firdauZ with a Z, hehe. no la.. cannot lah.. he more power than me.

linsey: really ahh..

mrmumbles: wokeyyy

anonymous: thank youuu :)

robb: ok lah ok lahhh.. my colouring sucks lah

joshua: thanks

simon: i editted edi.. hahahahaha

June 13, 2008 at 5:29 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sho cute !! I prefer the original ones as well :D

June 14, 2008 at 3:07 PM 
Blogger revel in me said...

Red and black, are you going as watermelon ar! HAHAHAHHA wtf. :D

June 15, 2008 at 3:38 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your face likee hippo too

June 15, 2008 at 11:10 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

eh why you can use paint so well! Yalor I agree with KY wtf very talented

June 16, 2008 at 5:31 PM 
Blogger Rachying said...

I like the B & W piece too! Kodomo lion used to be cuter than the current one! but on this post your lion cuter! =) Haha... drawing is always your talent...

June 20, 2008 at 3:17 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home