Saturday, May 17, 2008

Rant

I woke up from a strangest dream in the morning. Uhmm.. actually it's quite funny, but maybe I'll leave it for later.

Something has been bugging me since yesterday. Something which... shouldn't, but did anyway. A phone call to a certain someone which reminded me of the bugger. It shouldn't bother me anymore, I shouldn't care anymore. And I don't. I'm just reminded by how enraged I was by the things that person did.

It's a very very stupid small thing, but somehow I'm still bothered. Arrgghhh!! Cut long story short, that person dirtied my hometown. See? I told you it was a small thing.

I still remember vividly how it happened. It was like that. She came to 'visit' Penang. I was with him at the time, like always. Like good host/hostess we are (ha ha), we showed her around, brought her to places with food (duh) and stuff. I felt like she was never thankful thought, always always interrupting conversations and always want and need to be the center of attention. Of course I was annoyed, I tried to hide it but it might've showed.. I'm not sure.

Then this one day, we brought her to some street side with food so that she can try it. We bought 'mua chee'(some uhh.. gooey dough? with lots of crushed peanut and sugar) and then got a phone call, decided to go meet our other friends who're at McDonalds at that time.

So off we went, and then as it was a Sunday, parking was a nightmare. We couldn't find any parking for like.. maybe half an hour? Then we went into a small parking area, parked the car and got out. While walking, the guard called out to us and told us that we couldn't park there as it was a private car park or something like that.

So fine, we got back in the car and as he was reversing the car to get out, I saw something that pissed me off really badly. She threw or maybe a word better to describe this... put the empty styrofoam box? of finished 'mua chee' on the parking lot. As in.. it was beneath our car when the car was there. Like duh, of course it wasn't there before, and when our car leaves, it's obviously one of us who did that. And the guard would know.

At that time, I wasn't worried about what the guard would think of us. All I was thinking was that... how could she ever do that? Like.. throw rubbish anywhere in public as she pleases. She disgusts me. There was a rubbish bin in sight. She could've easily threw it there.

I was furious. And there she was.. acting like nothing had happened. Like she didn't do anything wrong!! By that time we've gone too far to go back.

When asked if she does this in her own hometown or just about anywhere, she just replied, "No comment."

If I had my way and had any courage, I would've smack her right across the face. But I didn't, I just kept it all inside. And not liking the fact that she sucks up to anyone who's somebody. I know this is just a very small thing, but she has done sooo many things to quite a lot of people, to me even when I didn't even do a thing to her, just to get on their good side or something, I don't know. I was hurt, yes. But she didn't know that.

Right now we're not friends, and I can say we never were. When we have friends in common that meet up, ok.. wait.. we don't have friends in common, coz I don't think they consider her as friends. But fine whatever. When I see her, I'll be civil and smile, but her!! She doesn't even acknowledge that I'm there even though she was staring right at me. It was as if.. I was invisible. I was pissed.

But now.. I don't care anymore.

Although.... it would be nice if I'll ever have the courage and just punch her on her face for all the hurt and self-doubt that she's caused me.

*imagining the punch and her going ouchhhh!!!*

Ahhhhh... I feel so much better now.

;)

9 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

wenqi i know who u're talking about!

May 17, 2008 at 9:08 PM 
Blogger nyx said...

wenqi! wow, never thought you'd post something like this up! good to see you're not so meek after all! :)

May 18, 2008 at 1:34 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, u really pak toh with boss???
why didnt say anything abt iT?

May 18, 2008 at 4:14 PM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

mayb u could bring me around for a change.. i'll be heading up north again tmr.. and i lurve penang, so wont dirty it hehehe :D

May 18, 2008 at 5:23 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go wenqi gO!

May 18, 2008 at 10:24 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

tsk, tsk. litter bug.

May 19, 2008 at 6:13 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

haih wongwenqi i got the 'no comment' thing before also. why this world got people so rude wan T___T

May 20, 2008 at 6:58 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also know who! *woots

May 20, 2008 at 8:22 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: u guessed wrong!

nyx: ahahha thanks

anonymous: huh???

realgunners: well unfortunately it won't be fun coz i don't go out much when in penang and i'm currently in kl

sam: ahahha

simon: yah.. tsk tsk

pinkpau: u also got meh?? how come i dunno wan? or i forgot edi...

linsey: hahahah i think u guessed it right.. hmmm

May 20, 2008 at 10:53 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home