Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dudiduda!!!!

Oooooooh!!!!

By this time tomorrow I shall be on a flight off to some place else!!!!
Oooooh, I can't wait.

My initial plan was to be like, once I reach there I shall blog about it. But I fear that it MIGHT be like last time where I couldn't find any internet connection and Bambi had to blog for me wtf. Soooo... I shall be away! And we'll see if the place I stay at has internet connection. Hopefully.

Now.. I'm going to call a cab to bring us to the airport tomorrow! Hope the cabbie shows, or else we're screwwwwweedddd :(



I foresee I shall be having a splendid time in Dudiduda. Yay!

10 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

But you're going with BAMBI, no? :D

May 7, 2008 at 1:48 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

eat something cute for meeeeeeee. dont be naughty ah wtf.

no, KY, because apparently I'M bambi, remember!!!

May 7, 2008 at 8:29 PM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

exactly where the f*** are u going to -_-" afghanistan?? iraq?? otherwise, no need to worry about no internet access guar... most hotels have internet access, at a price.. what price, donno la :D

May 7, 2008 at 10:39 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HONEYMOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!
yums.

May 8, 2008 at 4:45 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to singapore, i guess...

May 8, 2008 at 8:27 PM 
Blogger Sheanne said...

I guess Bangkok right right????

May 9, 2008 at 2:06 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, sheanne, after reading *the other blog* i think so too

May 9, 2008 at 2:27 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

"the other blog" hahaha you all damn funny

May 9, 2008 at 6:14 AM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

since *the other blog* has updates, i suppose we're gonna see here updating soon hehehe

May 9, 2008 at 9:08 AM 
Blogger Sheanne said...

anonymous *high five* lolx.. woot I am waiting here to update tho hahaha.. Oh Bangkok oh Bangkok..hahah..

May 9, 2008 at 1:43 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home