Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Untitled

Yep~ This is gonna be yet another post without pictures. Just use your imagination and be creative wtf.

*****************************

You know, there are those days when you feel so incredibly frustrated coz you want to go out but can't?

Well... unfortunately that's me. And it's kinda funny, since well.. I have like.. so much time in my hands so I should be updating but funnily I'm not. It's weird. I'm weird. Ahh.. dammit.

Everyday I'll be sleeping till what... 9/10am? Pushing to lunchtime sometimes. Get up, get some coffee, go check my mail, waiting and waiting for the offer letter to come, find people from my msn to kill time with. The day goes on and on like that, mostly.

I can't really practise my trumpet coz of this I dunno.. ulcer/wisdom tooth coming out from beneath which hurts like hell whenever I tighten my lips. Bonjela doesn't seem to work, I think I should try Oral Aid now.

And I can't walk properly, have been limping since Sunday. And I have absolutely no idea what and why it happened. It's like.. muscle ache, but I don't think it is. It's more like one of the veins or something screaming to be let go or something. Ughh! What's worse is I have it on both legs. Went for "Cheng Beng" on Sunday morning, climbing up hills and stuff. I think it just might have something to do with that, since I'm the kind of girl who doesn't exercise.

The only form of exercise I do is uhmm.. trying to walk fast to catch up with Stewie who's yet going through another painful time coz of his eye. Anybody who knows him should know that he walks like.. super fast. If you see me with him, I'm probably like 10 steps behind him, trying to keep up but failing. And after I reach his side, I'll be like.. panting and panting gasping for air. Oh.. apparently my lungs are too small to play the trumpet or something, well.. not to say that it's too small, just that I've to take in air more than other guys do, ish!

So.. what do I do.. when I'm bored and getting even more bored each day. I go out... go to a stationary store, and buy myself some nice coloured paper. What for? To make cards. Yeah.. I make cards when I'm bored. Birthday cards, get well soon cards... those kinds. I just made one which has a "pull me" thingy. Like if you pull it, the object will move towards you? Get it? Sighh. It's like I'm talking to myself now. It is very cute, but well, no pictures for you coz I don't have a camera haha.

I'm missing a lot of things, missing my friends(who are like.. in KL ish), I miss KL to a certain extent. I feel like I'm very unproductive these few days. Yeah.. definitely. Sighh.

There's only one thing I can do now.

Which is to....

Sighhh.

BUT!!!! I shall not complain, I shall try to make the best of it :)

11 Comments:

Blogger pinkpau said...

glad to know you've decided to make the best of ur situation :) that is the key to happiness! Don't sulk ok baby! When you come to kl we shall go for new zealand natural :D

April 15, 2008 at 3:29 PM 
Blogger KY said...

bring me bring me!!!

April 15, 2008 at 4:33 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

bring me 3

I think it's joints pain. I also got it after walking down a slope very fast.

April 15, 2008 at 5:32 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

If it makes you feel any better I have also been very unproductive T_T and my new favourite website is hotornot WTF

April 15, 2008 at 7:24 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's okay to be unproductive... you'll miss it when you're piled up with work haha =D

April 15, 2008 at 8:10 PM 
Blogger Kimberly Low said...

dont emo lor wwq *hugs*

April 16, 2008 at 12:25 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinkpau: okay!! yay

ky: cannot~!!!

simon: it's not lol.. apparently there were blood clots in both my legs.. more on that later

skyler: we shall be unproductive together

kim: i'm not edi now. :)

April 16, 2008 at 5:38 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at what age usually do females grow their wisdom teeth? i fear physical pain :s

April 16, 2008 at 9:49 PM 
Blogger yapthomas said...

Penang Cha Kueh Teow!!!

April 17, 2008 at 9:34 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

sam: uhh.. i'm not sure.. maybe in our 20s??

yapthomas: i dun eat out much haha

April 17, 2008 at 2:13 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am still waiting for you to come back leh.

April 19, 2008 at 4:27 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home