Friday, March 28, 2008

The Cute Waffle aka Tim2:)

I am currently taking a break from doing the cheques for the Nuffnangers who cashed out. You guys better be thankful. You don't know how much work and headache and cursing that goes into it wtf.

Reason I'm pissed is coz while I'm doing halfway, the stupid internet connection will go kaput on me, and I'll have to do the cheques all over again. Grrrrr!!!!

Ok, today.. lemme share with you guys a conversation with Waffle that I deemed weird.

While I was in the middle of doing the cheques, Waffle msned me.

Tim Waffle says:
hi wen qi <----- you see.. normally Waffle doesn't say hi, he just goes straight to the point
wenqi says:
yes?
Tim Waffle says:
how r u ! <------ and I definitely don't remember him asking how i was.. EVER.. in any conversation we had
wenqi says:
huh? <----- I was shocked in the beginning, hence my reply to him
i'm okayyyy <----- then I replied. after a few seconds....
what is wrong with u?? <----- coz I still find it weird.

AND THEN!!!! You know what he replied??

THIS!!!

Tim Waffle says:
omg why i cannot ask how are u one <----- Waffle!! what happened to you?!
wenqi says:
haha wtf
okayyy i'm fineee
how are you?
Tim Waffle says:
i'm fine too ^_^ <----- ^_^ ???? THIS?!!? Coming from Waffle?? Waffle.. have you been talking to Su Ann too much lately?
**********

And then.. this happened.

Tim Waffle says:
word from the office is that your face is glowing
wenqi says:
huh?
glowing??
huh? what u mean
Tim Waffle says:
ya like someone in love
are you in love <----- almost everyone in the office kept msning me asking me this -_-
wenqi says:
wtf is wrong with all of u
why always ask me this question
no i'm not
Tim Waffle says:
your fingers say no but your face says yes
wenqi says:
huh?!
wtf
who say wan
who ask u to say wan
nicholas issit
or robb issit
or or
ur michbaby issit
Tim Waffle says:
this is unanimous <----- wtf -_-

***********

And then we went through a couple minutes of saying no and stuff.

And then!!!! He was talking about Nicholas being happy. Spelling it as happee. Then bla bla bla. The funny part was here. Well to me anyway.

Tim
Waffle says:
if i typed happe
it is a different pronunciation
wenqi says:
how to pronounce
Tim Waffle says:
happe = "hap PUH" <------ I was laughing like a hyena at this point. In the office.
happee = "hap PEE"
wenqi says:
so they are hap pee la issit and what has it got to do with me
Tim Waffle says:
we want you to be happy
are you happy
wenqi says:
who are we
Tim Waffle says:
concerned fans <----- HAHAHAHAHA wtf Waffle

And that's how our conversation ended.

Oh.. and when Michbaby msned him telling him I said that he was sick. You know what was his reply??


What? I can be cute also what!


Waffle you are so funny. You crack me up. Nah.. everybody! This is Waffle!

Sighh... wokeyyyy... break's over. Back to oooh so mundane exciting copy pasting for cheques wtf. :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas Chay said...

Tim2 is sooo cute. Right Michelle?

March 28, 2008 at 4:48 PM 
Blogger R said...

lol lol lol!!!

March 28, 2008 at 4:51 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLOL wtf!!

March 28, 2008 at 5:11 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Huh? Huh? Hmm...

Philips Wilson: You're in love, that's the way, it will be....

March 28, 2008 at 5:29 PM 
Blogger Pam Song said...

So, are you in love? =p

March 28, 2008 at 5:51 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

i hate waffle teoh. he is not my friend anymore. ask him to bait you he go and foil my plan instead. T______T

March 28, 2008 at 9:57 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry T_T

March 28, 2008 at 11:13 PM 
Blogger KY said...

wah same surname as me, no wonder also a cool dude!!!

March 29, 2008 at 3:53 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

YOU ARE IN LOVE AHHHHHHHHHHHH

March 30, 2008 at 12:53 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

you're in LOVEE??????

March 30, 2008 at 1:25 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

Oy wtf you guys!! stoo asking me if i'm in love wtfwtf!

March 30, 2008 at 4:46 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home