Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I feel Tired...

Today.. I shall do the uhm.. tag which was given to me by Michbaby since quite some time ago. Heheh.. Personally I think the questions are a bit o_O but SHHHhhhh!! Don't tell Michbaby! And also Robb's tag from I forgot when.

So here goes...

Michbaby's

1. When you look into the mirror…
I see... me? Duh! Of course I see me! Michbaby, what kind of question is this!!!

2. When did you last saw someone picking their nose?
Just 20minutes ago in the car. But I can't say who, coz if I do, that person will keel me.. :(

3. What are you doing now?
I am doing this tag lah!! Again Michbaby, what kind of question is this!! And I'm talking to Ms Su Ann. Would talk to Ms Suet Li also but I think she is asleep so.. Ms Suet Li, I miss you also ok, don't say I never really miss you! <3>

Robb's


1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
Uhmm.. I don't really watch or read? anime. So.. I don't have one.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
I'd love to be able to be uhmm.. fly? Be invisible? Be indestructible? Ooh ooh oooh!!! I've a good one! What I really want is to be able to read people's minds. That would be AWESOME!

A pic just for the sake of a pic. So that it won't be a picture-less post.

Sigh.. Heroes.. although I've stopped watching it but parts of it are still stuck in my head. Save the cheerleader, save the world! Mehhh... But really.. to be able to read people's mind is what I'd want.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
I think I would bring Stewie, Su Ann and Suet li. Oh noo.. what about Michbaby and Skyler. Dammit!! I dunno how to choose!!! T_T

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
A place that I've never been before. Preferably a place with snow, but I would have to have the option to go to some place else if.. IF I realized that I didn't like snow.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
It's weird that I don't have dreams. Ok lah.. I'm lying, but what I dream about will be kept only in my mind.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I think it's proven scientifically or something right? And rainbows are beautiful.. so colourful.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Uhmm... uhmm.. this is gonna be so boring for you guys.. I'm too lazy to think haha wtf. So... I dunno.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
First I would get myself a nice laptop then spend the money on loved ones.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him?
If I'm really me.. then.. no. But if I was feeling not myself then it might just be maybe.. MAYBE yes.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
He's uhmm... confident, smart and uhmm uhmm... he exercises!!!!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Be able to make me laugh and we will be able to have wonderful conversations

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Well.. most people dislike annoying pretentious people, so do I.

13. What is your ambition?
Ooooh I hate this question! This always always comes up in high school and even primary school, and until now, I still don't know what to answer.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I think I would want the people around me point it out to me nicely. And I stress nicely coz well.. according to KY and the rest.. I can scare people away with my evil look wtf.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Uhmm.. like I said somewhere above.. I'm lazy and too tired to think, although it's just 3 in the afternoon now.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yes, I think I am.

17. What musical instrument do you like the most now?
My trumpet, duh.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My... moodiness? I think.

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Yes, but I try not to think about it. Leave the past in the past.

20. Do you love your life at the moment?
I guess so.. Yeah.. actually I quite like it at the moment. ^^

************************

I shall go be tired now. Buhbyee!!

Ughhhh!!! I just published and then I saw that more than half of Michbaby's questions and my answers miraculously disappeared. Sighhh... I'm lazy to type allllllllll over again edi. It was soooooooo loooonnnnggggg. And Suet Li, just so you know, I actually mentioned you 4 times before blogger did this and everything's goneeeee.

Imma keel blogger now! *evil look wtf*

11 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

You don't really SCARE people off with your Evil look, the look is just.. ermm.. FUNNY.

*RUNS*

March 26, 2008 at 3:43 PM 
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

1. When you look into the mirror…
I see... me? Duh! Of course I see me! Michbaby, what kind of question is this!!!

Wen Qi, is when, not what.

2. Boss?

March 26, 2008 at 5:31 PM 
Blogger J-son said...

Sam... when i read until question 2, I straight away thought about Boss Stewie picking his nose with a sad lil boy face of his..

Muahahahaha... *cough**cough*

March 26, 2008 at 8:01 PM 
Blogger Nadz and Johnz said...

Don't worry about not bringing skyler and Michbaby lah. Since Stewie is around, have babies and name them skyler and Michbaby and Suet Li and Su Ann can be your babysitters. One big happy family. Hehe.

March 27, 2008 at 8:49 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

haha good idea! i wanna be babysitter. /boo u mentioned me so many times wtf
i miss u too! =(

March 27, 2008 at 10:06 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: funny??? FUNNY?!?!? *evil stare wtf

jasonmumbles: cannot say cannot say shhh

velo: why? what makes u think it's him??

nadz and johnz: hahahhahah wtf

suet li: i miss you. is /boo an emoticon? i cannot see!!!! :(

March 27, 2008 at 4:06 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

"suet li: i miss you. is /boo an emoticon? i cannot see!!!! :("

hahahahahhaa wongwenqi you are so precious!!! i want to put you in a box and keep you forever. you're so weird

March 27, 2008 at 4:23 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinkpau: huh? is it coz i'm weird that's why you want to keep me in a box? or coz i'm precious? wtf. but really.. was /boo suppose to be an emoticon?

March 27, 2008 at 4:52 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Why why bring Stewie? I have more meat than him, bring me so I can sacrifice myself to the cannibals.

March 27, 2008 at 6:41 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

simon: hahah wtf. i bring him coz if i don't later he keel me. oh.. maybe he won't huh... *ponders on*

March 28, 2008 at 5:14 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

read minds, yeaa... so u can tell what is running in stewie's mind

March 30, 2008 at 1:21 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home