Monday, March 10, 2008

Ahhhhh.... Internet..

I know it's been quite awhile since I updated. I've been quite busy and now I'm back in KL.

This will be a quick update.

I've the MPYO camp this week.. a concert this Saturday which is FREE, so yay for people out there who wants to come see. And it's in the DFP hall which is so so nice.

So.. today was the first day of camp. It was.. ok I guess. Quite a number of people haven't come due to uhh.. exams or uni or something I dunno. Overall it was ok lah.

Hmmm.... so.. uhh... Skyler and I took a bus back from Penang. A KONSORTIUM BUS!!!! And we're still aliveeee!!!! Hooray!

I feel like I've been deprived of the internet since I got here. Oh wait a minute... it was just yesterday.. my gosh.. it felt like a long longggg time since I've touched the keyboard wtf.

Sighh.. I'm so tired now, and it was just the first day of camp. My mind is blank now. I actually had a lot to say wan.. but I forgot. Sighhh.. Why am I liddat?

Oh oh!! Yesterday night, I went to Suanie's home! They were having a celebration after the election. At first I thought it was like.. gonna be a big big celebration or something, but it turned out to be a few friends hanging out and watching a uhh... supposedly funny Japanese movie. I think it's more of a slapstick comedy.. everyone there was laughing like hyenas. KY the cool guy was there too. And I've to thank Nicholas who fetched me there.

A few days ago I received an sms from Skyler. It said something like(I don't really remember coz I deleted the sms already).. Somebody you know asked me to tell you that he's going out for a smoke now and the cigarette smoke will reach to wherever you are.

-____-

And my sms back to him was... I shall prepare my oxygen tank just in case your smoke really do reach me.

The end.

7 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

yeay I'm cool!

March 11, 2008 at 1:27 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Where's the concert? I want to see. Afternoon right?

March 11, 2008 at 10:06 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 11, 2008 at 10:07 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: yes you are.

simon: there's a chamber concert on friday 6.30pm-8.30pm, a concert of full orchestra on saturday at 3pm-4.30pm. and it's all FREE! just go to the ticket counter and tell them that you want to watch MPYO.

March 11, 2008 at 10:14 PM 
Blogger suanie said...

hahahha
why, did you think i'd include fireworks as well :P

March 11, 2008 at 11:29 PM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

lalala why u dare to take konsortium ah!

March 12, 2008 at 1:32 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

suanie: yes, I actually did expect some fireworks!:P

suet: yeah.. no choice maaaa... but well.. at least I'm still alive!!!!

March 16, 2008 at 4:50 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home