Saturday, February 23, 2008

Where in the world is my Chipster?!?

I just came back not long ago from The Curve. And like always.. Stewie would be doing some grocery shopping at Tesco, which is just next door.

We were finding some potato chips and like usual, we'll go straight for Chipster!!! Especially the Sour Cream and Onion! That's my fav!!

But.... but.... I really do not understand!!! Neither does Stewie!!!

We went there(the munchies section) and there wasn't a pack of Chipster on sight!!

NONE!!

NADA!!!

Z-E-R-O!!!

WTF???!?!?

I want my Chipster!!!!

What on earth just happened?? Did like... all of the Nuffnangers especially Boonage whacked all the Chipster?? And.. and... left none for us??? (for the Nuffnang Pajama Party which is gonna rock your socks btw)

I don't like you anymore Boonage!! You whacked all my Chipster! :(

I don't care... tomorrow die die also have to buy my Chipster! At least one!! Although I'm pretty sure one is not enough for me.. but.. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!

I will get my Chipster!!! *fumes*

>.<

Update: Pinkpau just enlightened me with some information. She said it must be Yat and his group of friends who whacked all the Chipster!!!! Sorry Boonage for uhh.. my lil outburst wtf. YAT!!! I shall have a word with you when I see you wtf!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WHY!!!! I also wanted to buy from Tesco! how!

February 23, 2008 at 12:53 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God blogspot's comment window is annoying. I forgot what I was going to say already.

February 23, 2008 at 1:07 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alamak...
Them bloggers are getting those Chipsters out of hypermarkets fater than they can restock them...
How to go to the pyjama party???!!!

February 23, 2008 at 12:10 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf?!?! what it has to do with me? (although i'm trying to do something about it with my frens) XD

February 23, 2008 at 12:14 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: I got 2 from 7/11!!!! they have!!!

tim2: wtf -__- go vote for bn la u! HAHAHHAHAHA

porcupine: no worries!!!! 7/11 and mayb koisk have!!

yatz: pinkpau told me wannn...

February 23, 2008 at 2:14 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit! wtf! no wonder this morning when i wake up i felt like i m full of blood and my back so aching plus sneezing like mad! :P

February 25, 2008 at 10:16 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

yipguseng: hahahah wtf... but u really whacked all ler.. :(

February 25, 2008 at 8:39 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home