Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A post without a title

Pheww... I just got back from my family reunion dinner. Went all the way to granny's home, almost everyone was there. Even so.. there were already a lotttt of us. And sorry there won't be any pictures, but that kinda makes sense doesn't it? Coz if I had one, I wouldn't be stealing... ok, scratch that. Borrowing Stewie's cam to entertain myself would I? (where he wrote a whole post about me girl-fying his oh.. so manly camera)

The night was quite fun, although I've no idea why I kept yawning away(maybe lack of oxygen!! coz there were a lot of people there)(but can't be.. coz we were in the garden). Anywaysss.. the night was fun or dare I say entertaining coz there were the lil boys(my cousin and uhh.. 2 of my cousin's children, don't exactly know what you call them) playing around. And everybody was watching them.

What was funny was when my uncle took out this lion head thingy they bought for my cousin(which he bugged about it the whole day until they couldn't take it so they bought it for him), and the 3 musketeers were taking turns playing with it.

After the running and jumping, another cousin of mine(mind you... older and much stronger one wtf) decided to uhh... lift one of them or whoever who was holding the lion head high up to the air to take a picture. When the other two saw, they also didn't want to miss out the fun. And... when my cousin lifted one of them up, one of the musketeers was holding on the
chiu chiu of the lion.. and he didn't let go.

Guess what? He ripped off the lion's
chiu chiu. Everyone started laughing and the owner of the lion(my cousin) came down and shook the guilty one shouting "DON'T BREAK MY LION AGAIN!!" And continued shaking him, when his dad asked him to stop, he went on shaking everybody else haha. And the poor boy felt sooo guilty he sat alone and kept to himself the whole night before the owner called him and ask to play wtf.

I don't know, I guess it's boring when you're not there to witness it. But oh well.

Oh.. and I'm feeling much much better today. And... the most awesome thing is.. I can practice my trumpet without feeling any pain! Finallyyyy. Yay!! *jumps with joy wtf*

And here I shall insert a random picture of a cute dog wtf.

*laughs hysterically* I know... that was prettyyy random. :)

Update: It just occurred to me that if you aren't from Penang then you wouldn't know what chiu chiu is. Ok.. so.. chiu chiu = beard. wtf.

17 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha small kids are so funny (I assume they are small :| )

February 6, 2008 at 11:44 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: yes they are.

February 6, 2008 at 11:51 PM 
Blogger Kai Wah said...

Happy CNY! Gong Hei Gong Hei!
This year must Fatt Tai Choy!
Have a nice celebration!

February 6, 2008 at 11:57 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

kaiwah: happy chinese new year to u too!!

February 7, 2008 at 1:28 AM 
Blogger Boss Stewie said...

you do realize that if you're not from penang yu won't have a clue what the hell a chiu chiu is right?

February 7, 2008 at 12:13 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

stewie: oh... uhh.. that didn't occur to me.. i go change wtf.

February 7, 2008 at 2:41 PM 
Blogger Pam Song said...

OMG you have a blog!? How come I duno waaannnnn??? I had to go read about you girly-fying Tim's comp to know. -_-

February 7, 2008 at 3:04 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pamsong: haha.. yeah, when i met you i didn't have one. ok well technically it was always here but i never made use of it haha.

February 7, 2008 at 4:29 PM 
Blogger Pam Song said...

Haha. Funny. What took you so long to get it active lah?

February 7, 2008 at 6:02 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pam: i don't know. just never thought i could blog hahaha

February 7, 2008 at 6:32 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cool you play the trumpet. Are we expecting the next Miles Davis (female version at least)? :D hehe

February 7, 2008 at 9:34 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know chiu chius haha i was laughing when I read that.

February 7, 2008 at 11:42 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

tyler: yeah i do. but i play mostly classical music. like in a orchestra and stuff. not really a jazz fan. tho i love listening to it.

February 7, 2008 at 11:42 PM 
Blogger Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Ahhhaa!!! Finally i found it.. liar... u said u enver update hahha :P and the doggie is qqqwwwwuuuuuttttt

February 8, 2008 at 2:44 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

that is a pembroke welsh corgi!!!!!!!! my dream dog when i was 12 years old =(

and happy cny to u too wtf :P

February 8, 2008 at 9:53 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

aronil: hahaha.. but it was true. when i met u, i still haven't been updating wtf

pinkpau: really? oh ok. from now on this is my dream dog wtf.

February 8, 2008 at 10:45 PM 
Blogger mae said...

corgiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. hi wenqi. *big smile*

corgiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

ps: i love dogs too much. wtf. :P

February 14, 2008 at 1:09 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home