Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Funny Valentine <3

"My funny valentine
Sweet comic valentine
You make me smile with my heart
Your looks are laughable
Unphotographable
Yet you're my favourite work of art"


Or so Michael Buble sings.

Fine fineee.. or how Frank Sinatra sings.

So... like I promised KY, I would be writing an entry about how my valentine's day went. And here it is. Ta daaaaa!!!!

This everybody!!! Was my 2008 valentine!!

Isn't he adorable?? Isn't he the most cutest boy you've ever seen??

Yes. He.. was my valentine! Is anybody jealous?? Anyone?? NOBODY?!?!?

Sighhh...

Ok lah. The thing is.. I went to my uncle's open house somewhere in Sungai Buloh on valentine's day. It was also a uhh... a Hokkien day thingy... 'kiu long iaa' or uhh... 'bai ti gong'. I think. I THINK it's like you pray for the sky? god or something. And what I know is.. if us girls are having period.. or like that time of the month again... we can't pray.

Uhmm... okayyy.. so.. about what happened on that lovey dovey day was...

Uhhh...

Hmmmm....

Actually nothing great that I could think of right now.

But but but!! My brother was there also! And here I present you... my brother(and me).

p.s. I think I spot somebody I know at the back!!

And (him and) his girlfriend. HAHAHHAHA.

Yes yes. They both spent Valentine's Day at my uncle's too!

And well, apparently there was suppose to be a lion dance thingy going on too. But I didn't stay long enough to see it. Reason is coz Stewie has work the next day and have to wake up early the next morning for work. And I really want to thank Stewie for driving all the way out to nowhere so that I can go for my Uncle's open house. Thank you Stewie. I shall always wash your cup and pour you water in the office without complaining. I promise. *big shiny eyes wtf*

Sooo... that's my valentine's day went. Truthfully, I don't really give a *toot* about the day itself. I think it's like... overrated. Really.

On second thoughts... it's still nice to receive flowers or chocolates. Ahh.. then again.. I can always buy myself chocolates... yummyyy!! Mm mmmmmmmm... *licks lips*

Which reminds me.. that my aunt gave all of us chocolates coz it was valentine's. And mine is still left in the fridge. Oooooh.. I shall remind myself to eat it tomorrow.


Oh right. And this is me.. uhmm.. after dinner back at home. Showered, feeling clean and feeling really... bored.

I mean it. Really. Really. Bored.

B-O-R-E-D. Bored.

The end.

p.s. Sorry this post took so long.. I was quite busy the past few days with my classes and all.. Blehh.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are so much cuter than your brother wtf

February 17, 2008 at 12:19 AM 
Blogger KY said...

oOOo like that so fun ka?

February 17, 2008 at 12:43 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: HAHAHHAHAHA wtf skyler!!!

ky: not bad ler. ok lahh.

February 17, 2008 at 12:49 AM 
Blogger Nicholas Chay said...

potong!

February 17, 2008 at 12:57 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

Nicholas: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

February 17, 2008 at 11:22 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh you and ur brudder look different!!! And I saw that person's head peeking out from the corner in the photo of you and your brother. HAHA

February 17, 2008 at 4:29 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Cheh, gave us suspense saja. Wtf.

February 17, 2008 at 8:24 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

michelle: haha.. yeah we kinda do.

simon: hahaha.. sorry then lol.

February 18, 2008 at 9:46 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

did you use ur own candle wtf

February 18, 2008 at 3:13 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinkpau: i have no candle. sniff.

February 18, 2008 at 10:04 PM 
Blogger TNS said...

ur bored look is quite cute

March 2, 2008 at 8:03 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home