Monday, February 11, 2008

*Shriek*

I am in KL now. And I am cracking my mind on what to say right now HAHAHAHAHA.

Ok, the reason for the shriek is... uhh... that my audition is like... less than a month. And! And! And I don't think I'm like mentally or maybe even physically prepared for it yet. *Shriek!!!!!!!!!!!! (falls flat on face wtf)*

It's so... so terrifying wtf. Ok lah.. I don't really wanna scare myself now, so I shall stop talking about it.

Oh... and I just realized that Valentines day is like.. just around the corner wtf. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe I'll have a class then and buy a rose for my cute/funny/very wise tutor Mr. B! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Oh.. wait a min, I think he said he won't be able to make it on that day.

Ahhh.. valentines day.. everywhere you go you'll see love. Ish... "love is in the air.. du du du di da da.. love is in the airrrr"

And don't believe in what it says, coz love IS quite complicated enough as it is wtf.

*********************

I did a stupid stupid thing just now. Like.. really really stupid. Like -_____- one. I called this person up for an interview for Nuffnang. Not realizing that I've called that person up before already back in Penang and the person has already came for the interview. And.. after I pressed the numbers then only did I realized. So I immediately hung up. Hoping like hell that she doesn't call back.

But alas.. luck wasn't on my side. She called back. And I was like.. Hello? Then she also hello-ed and then stopped at there. HAHAHA. So I'm like.. oh.. are you *****? And she said yes, who is this? And I'm like.. oh I'm Samantha calling from Nuffnang. Then it only hit me... I was like.. oh.. you had an interview didn't you? She was like yes. Then I was like... Oh I'm so sorry I called the wrong person. Byebye! Then I hung up.

How would I freaking know that she would call me back again and said.. Hi is this Samantha? Did you just like.. hung up on me?!?!

I was like.. oh.. Uhh.. I told you I called the wrong number. Sorry. *cue laughing hysterically* Byebye. *continue laughing hysterically and slaps hand on forehead.* I mean.. even Stewie was laughing at me!! Notice it's AT me.. not WITH me.

Sniff.

What to do? Ah well, lesson learned. Check thoroughly before calling to avoid further embarrassment. *cue red hot flaming cheeks wtf*

Ok.. I think I was blabbing just now. Apologies wtf.

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

SAMANTHA WONG FROM NUFFNANG why you hang up on her! is it because she was abunene! (was she abunene wtf)

February 11, 2008 at 6:30 PM 
Blogger Terence said...

i did like a very silly thing.. i like went to count the no. of times the word 'like' appeared in that post... and there were like FOURTEEN!!

February 11, 2008 at 8:04 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha Terence's comment very funny. Wenqi you are so american!

February 11, 2008 at 10:00 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: yes, she was the one that u called before(1st comment). and aren't u proud of me(2nd comment)??

terrence: hahah, i didn't realized it was.. like(lol).. so much. hahahaha.

February 11, 2008 at 10:47 PM 
Blogger MikeM said...

samantha... valentine's day around the corner, ask stewie to teman u makan lar... he is single anyway...wtf

February 12, 2008 at 12:39 AM 
Blogger Geli Tifa said...

Audition? For Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra? Anyway, whatever it is, all the best to u...

February 12, 2008 at 2:10 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

michael: hahaha.. no ler.. valentines's day everyone of us is working. plus every single thing is soo expensive for that day. lol

geli tifa: audition for yong siew toh, the conservatory in national uni of singapore. thanks btw!

February 12, 2008 at 9:25 AM 
Blogger KY said...

Hahahah, that's so you. :P

February 12, 2008 at 9:54 AM 
Blogger §pinzer said...

is okay, i also no valentines because love IS complicated ahhaha!!

oh well, hopefyully can feel happy for those who will be lovey dovey on tht day lor, otherwise i'd just hide at home huhu

February 12, 2008 at 11:08 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: HMPH! wtf.

spinzer: yeah, we should all hide at home coz everything is so freaking expensive.

February 12, 2008 at 11:24 AM 
Blogger MikeM said...

where got expensive??? McD value meal same price wat and get the same thing somemore... main + fries + drink

February 13, 2008 at 2:48 AM 
Blogger amb3r1te said...

omg, HAHAHA! y she call back one... too much credit!

February 14, 2008 at 12:25 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home