Thursday, February 21, 2008

Being Angry and A Tag?

Ok... I'm right now blogging at uhmm.. lemme check.. uhh... Jarrod & Rawlins. This uhh.. I think it's a restaurant thingy drinks place or something. They have free wi-fi!!!! I love free wi-fi when I've a laptop to use! *big smiley face* Stewie is having meeting here, and I took his laptop and I'm currently doing.. this.

Ooooooh.. I'm getting mad. Coz there's a bunch of guys sitting outside SMOKING!!!!! HMPH!!! And this place is open-air wannn... I want to dieeeeee...

So far my day hasn't been good. Practiced my trumpet this morning, but I don't think today was my day, as in.. I didn't play as well as I expect I would. Sighh... I'm mad at myself for not doing so. It's just not my day... :(

That was the first thing which made me mad. Then.. in the afternoon I followed Stewie to a meeting. And it was in Berjaya Time Square, and.. we had to wait for the freaking lift to come down.. and it takes freaking foreverrrr... And and not only that... we were the first there, but last who went in. And what I hate is... these people who went in right, at least have the decency to press the button to keep the lift doors open lahhhh... not just let the door slam on me when I'm already having a bad day. So stupid lah these people.. no brains wan! >.<

I anger now.. stupid stupid people polluting the air!! Bastards all of them!!!

Anger!! Anger!!!

*rant over*

Ok.. now.. I'm gonna do this 'Would you rather...?" in a way tag thingy that came from Skyler.

Would You Rather…

have a permanent smile OR a permanent erection?
Uhmm.. I think I would rather have a permanent smile coz I don't think I smile enough and it is rather nice to be able to hide your feelings about some things behind a smile. Tho it has its down side, like what if I've to got to a funeral?? Then.. horrors of horrors wtf.. they would have me killed and I'd still have a smile slapped on my face.

breathe green gas that you could see in the air OR everytime you fart, the air around you butt would turn bright pink?
I'll take the former. Reason is the smell of green grass isn't THAT bad right? Unless I misunderstood the question. Then die lahh..

be stuck in the body of a five year old your entire life OR in an 80 yr old's?
Duh.. of course I'd rather be stuck in the body of a 5 year old. Coz I'll be hopefully cute and I don't have to worry about all the things grown ups have to. Oooooh... how I envy those 5 year olds now..

feel pure pleasure, happiness and ecstasy for the rest of your life -- but really just be a brain floating in jar of syrup in a lab OR be a normal person -- but feel no pleasure or pain, no happiness or sadness?
I'd rather be the brain.. I mean come on... at least I can feel. Feelings are everything. Plus a lot of people would prolly be staring at me(brain) all the time to figure out things or something!! And I(brain) will be famous!!!

be locked in a room with Ronald McDonald OR be locked in a room with Michael Jackson?
Michael Jackson. One, coz I'm a girl. Some more it's not like I'm a small lil girl. Last I remember, he only liked lil boys. AND!! I can ask him to teach me how to moon walk!!

have ridiculously large ears OR a ridiculously large nose?
Ears. Duh.. coz I can get my hair to cover them. Where else is I were to have a ridiculously large nose.. no amount of make-up would be able to cover it up. ;)

be the mysterious leader of a secret society of assassin-midgets OR have a direct mental link to all the world's information?

The latter of course! Coz I'll be smart wtf. And I'll know everything! I'll be very knowledgeable!! Woohoooooooo!!

---------------------------

I'm now sharing a plate of sausages and steak with Stewie here.. it is very very yummmy!!

5 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

feed me!

February 21, 2008 at 8:53 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: feed you? hahaha... it was really good. but expensive also T__T

February 21, 2008 at 11:48 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Where is this Jarrod and Rawlins why is the name so nice!

Don't anger wenqi the smokers will die before us *beams

February 22, 2008 at 10:15 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: uh uh.. it's somewhere near uhh.. KL wtf. And yesss!!! smokes will die b4 us *beams*

February 22, 2008 at 10:51 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Jarrod & Rawlins wor, of course not cheap. Fine gourmet. Had their Gourmet burger 2 days ago. Cost me RM 26 ++ for adding bacon and blue cheese.

February 22, 2008 at 8:31 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home