Monday, February 25, 2008

I Sleep Better With Chipster!

I love chips. And you know what I love more?

Chipster!!

Especially the Sour Cream & Onion! It's just sooo yummilicious!!

Since I'm a Nuffie, I've seen some kick-ass "I Sleep Better With Chipster" posts. And I'm sorry everybody, I don't think I can top theirs. All I did was take silly pictures of myself and try to at least get my creative juices working.

It's damn hard you know... :(

Ok.. this is what I came up with.

I... am a.. well.. quite a clumsy person. My balance is.. like.. NOT good. Really. So.. this was what happened...

I was sighh.. okok... "camwhoring" with my Chipster and Ruffles(my teddy). And.. guess what happened.

Gravity.

Sighhh.. In this case, Ruffles was able to lure my Chipster into bed with him. You see!!! Ruffles with 2 packets of Chipsters! Not only ONE!!! TWO!!!!

What a player.. sighh.

**********************************

Okay guys... I'm very unoriginal...

Yes.. unfortunately that was all I could come up with. Sighh....

Psst.. Stewie just scolded me for putting myself down. Ok.. I shall try not to do that anymore. No promises though.

But aiyahh... since I'm a girl and I've taken like... loads and loads of photos to show how much I LOVEEEE Chipsters. I'll just bombard you guys with them ok?

Ok lah.. I lazy to crop and put the pictures together already... damn tedious.. some more the Ruffles story took damn long to do. I'll just slap my pics in.
Come.. I give you(Chipster) a kiss... Mwah!

Mmmmm.... Yummyyyy... *Slurps*

Yes I love Chipster. Yes I do! <3

Phewww....

Almost done. Just a last one.. dedicated to Chipster and all the Nuffies!

Mwah!! Mwah!!

p.s. I'm gonna be there at the Nuffnang Pajama Party. Are you? Have you done your post yet? If not, I quote Gwen Stefani.. "What You Waiting For?!?!"

20 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ai ya Wenqi why your pictures so cute.

Die lah I have no inspiration how to post?!??!!

February 25, 2008 at 12:58 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

wah someone pro blogger edi ah!! can take pics already summore all so cute! i post also no use T___T

February 25, 2008 at 1:27 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you so fast why have you posted already. LEND ME YOUR CHIPSTER!!!!

February 25, 2008 at 8:29 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf wtf..camwhore kaw kaw..u shall see mine..i'm going to post it last minute..wahahaha..

February 25, 2008 at 9:40 AM 
Blogger yapthomas said...

what are you waiting for?

I'm waiting for my ticket lah!! :P

February 25, 2008 at 11:27 AM 
Blogger Kimberly Low said...

LMAO CAMWHOREEEE

February 25, 2008 at 11:42 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: can.. we later go eat pan mee then u'll have inspiration d!!

suet: nehmind.. when u come back, i buy u chipster :)

michelle: you have to post also edi. my chipster is at home..

yatz: don't lah last minute. why are u being such a typical malaysian?!

yapthomas: then i'm pretty sure you'll get it. ;)

kimberly: hahahaha yes.. dunno what to do... i cannot do like yours. and go nude wtf.

February 25, 2008 at 12:22 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Optimash Prime wants to wrestle Ruffles for your Chipsters. Haha.

February 25, 2008 at 1:42 PM 
Blogger KY said...

Kim,
Don't remind me of those pics!

February 25, 2008 at 1:43 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

wongwenqi :( did you know that hongkong doesnt sell chipster..... :( i brought one pack but i ate it on the plane ... :( why am i so stupid

February 25, 2008 at 1:49 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

eyeris: ruffles will win no doubt about it wtf.

ky: huh?!? what pics? her naked one?

pinkpau: why did u eat it?? now u bring so many pjs for what ahh??? sighh...

February 25, 2008 at 2:32 PM 
Blogger yapthomas said...

*sinister laugh*

February 25, 2008 at 2:38 PM 
Blogger Pam Song said...

Darn it, I have to write my post already lah. -_- Haven't gotten down to doing it...

...cos I keep finishing mine before I reach home in time to get into my jammies. =(

February 25, 2008 at 3:48 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

yapthomas: -__-

pamsong: hahhaha.. then buy more lol.

February 25, 2008 at 4:56 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wen Qi!!!
Totemo kawaii desu!!!
If there's anyone who can look cute without even trying, it has got to be you!!!

And Boss Stewie has the guts to scold you!!!
HE SHALL PAY FOR HIS INSOLENCE!!!

February 26, 2008 at 12:14 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

porcupine: hahahahha... thanks i guess. lol.

February 26, 2008 at 10:36 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Yours are way better than mine. I'm totally out of topic, I didn't have my pic in my sleeping attire with a pack of Chipster. Buf Samantha says I don't have to redo the post, so ok lor. Not sure whether will get ticket though. Mine is the most uncreative post.

So, will you be wearing this purple gown to the party?

February 26, 2008 at 3:17 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

simon: hahaha... uhmmm... i don't really remember telling you that. i think it was stewie who told u that it was ok. and yes.. i shall be wearing my purplish pink pjs to the party!

February 26, 2008 at 4:54 PM 
Blogger KY said...

wenqi,
told you not to remind me laaaa

February 26, 2008 at 6:08 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: ooooh i'm reminding you again!! buahaha

February 26, 2008 at 6:26 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home