Tuesday, February 26, 2008

5 Things

I ran out of things to say.. so I stole this from Pinkpau. (Pinkpau I miss you... faster come back from Hong Kong ok??) Her meme of 7 things.

Why 5? Coz uhmm.. I'm afraid I won't have that much to say? And I feel like writing 7. I don't think that make any sense at all.

5 Known Things About You

1. I am cute. (I cheated. I asked Skyler and Michelle what they know about me and they both answered this. Tsk tsk... whyyy?!?)
2. I despise smokers. Like... really. (I apologize to all the smokers out there if I curse at you. Wait.. I don't.. coz you brought this on to yourselves!! *cue hmph emoticon*)
3. I play the trumpet.
4. I uhh... curse. End of discussion!
5. I eat slow. (According to Stewie, and he's been telling everybody about it :( )

5 Lesser Known Things About You

1. I play the trumpet. (what?! some people don't know what...)
2. I uhh... curse. (refer above)
3. I secretly kind of like hot white guys. (Skyler says I should put that in coz she didn't know about it until recently)
4. I don't open up easily.
5. I worry about the silliest thing. (Cannot tell you what, it's a secret.. or else later you guys will laugh and laugh at me. Notice it's at me and not with me)

5 7 Wishes

1. I wish I'll do good at my audition this Sunday. (OMGOMG it's THIS Sunday.. I want to die liao.. howw howwww?!?)
2. I wish that life is not that complicated. But then again, maybe everyone does too.
3. I wish for something I cannot possibly say here. (heheh... *evil grin*)
4. I wish I was taller.. a bit. (because I feel short when I wear flats)
5. I wish for Michael Buble to serenade me all night looonnnggggg! (this came from Skyler, coz I don't know what I want, and this seemed to be a nice wish)
6. I wish I'm not that forgetful (Like... at least try to remember to check if the office toilet has toilet paper before I go in, which I keep reminding myself but always seem to forget. Luckily I had some extra tissue paper in my pocket, pheww!)
7. I wish that the work I've to do (cheques for Nuffnangers) will just be done by the snap of my fingers! (Damn a lot you know, very tedious.. by clicking pay me, you Nuffnangers just gave me more work. Sniff. Work which I shall be doing later. At night!! :( )


5 Things You Like About Yourself


1. My eyes
2. My boobies (HAHAHAHAHAHA seriously wtf)
3. My uhmm uhmm... shit.. what else?? Uhmm... my ability to sometimes.. JUST SOMETIMES play nice sounds on my trumpet.
4. My friends... eh wait.. I think wrong already lah.. it's about myself. Hmm... I shall copy pinkpau and say my figure wtf
5. Crap.. I cannot think already. (Die lah how?? Why 5 things also I cannot think of??! Sighh..)

5 Things You Dont Like About Yourself

1. My forgetfulness.
2. The fact that my attention span is preeetttttyyyy short.
3. My figure (hahahaha coz I'm eating more and more and not liking exercising is definitely not helping)
4. My ability to make conversation at the wrong time when people are stressed, thinking I'm making them forget about their stress. Instead I was making them even more stressed. -__-
5. Having days when I can play (trumpet) well and some not that well. (why can't I just have the good days and let the bad days be gone?! :( )

5 Things On Your Mind Right Now

1. What to eat? What to eat??
2. Should I watch Grey's Anatomy later or practice my trumpet? Hmmm...
3. I soooo don't feel like doing the cheques....
4. I feel thirsty.

*went off to pour some water for myself*

5. Hmmm... what am I thinking about? Va-jay-jay. Hahahah wtf.. am I going crazy? Hahahahhaha


5 Things You Hope To Accomplish Soon

1. Uhmm.. let's say I do pass the audition, then I hope I'll do ok in the consevatory. Or else die lah...
2. Finish reading the book Su Ann got me... P.S. I Love You (I'll try to finish reading it before you go away so that you can read ok, Su Ann?)
3. Be a good person? (HAHAHAHA... I think it's a bit ... uhmm... I forgot what I want to say already :( Nah you see?? Proof of my forgetfulness wtf)
4. Shit... (I cannot think already. What do I want to accomplish?? Shit lah.. why do I not have goals.. I am such a sad person :( )
5. Poo... (still thinking and I only came up with poo??? Wtf.. I'm still a sad person with no goals.. I'm doomed in life. Pee. wtf. -__- )

~The End~

Oh wait.. Come I put a cute pic of my and Ruffles in wtf. Like some people do HAHAHAHHAHA.

I shall dedicate this picture to Ms. Lim Su Ann! Come back quick! We miss you. Ok lah.. Ms. Liew Suet Li also. We miss you a lot also.

14 Comments:

Blogger Observer said...

I was pre informed of item 5 of "5 known things about you".... on sunday... HAHHAHA

February 26, 2008 at 10:19 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

freethinker: yes. that was what i mean.. him telling the whole world about it. oh wait.. i'm actually the one doing that now wtf.

February 26, 2008 at 10:57 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha wenqi you ARE cute. And I can tell you like your boobies wtf. Like really really like.

This tag quite funny I also wanna do later haha

February 27, 2008 at 12:19 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

wong wenqi i also miss you :( im so depressed because i cannot go on msn and talk to the people i love wuwuwwuwu why is the hongkong internet connection so sucky!!

hahaha why you nochet finish reading the book?!?! the movie is out already.. that's how slow you are! eh lets all go watch the movie when it comes out in KL (i think in march). whee!

and practice your trumpet first, THEN watch grey's anatomy as a reward.

"o malley, stop looking at my va jay jay!!"

February 27, 2008 at 12:20 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: ahhahahah wtf

pinkpau: yay... i think u'll be coming back tomorrow.. i THINK. i dunno why hong kong's internet so sucky.. i thought they very canggih wan. i know i'm slow la.. i just want to enjoy the book slowly ma.. and yes.. va jay jay hahahahaha

February 27, 2008 at 12:33 AM 
Blogger KY said...

shit & poo? hahahaha

February 27, 2008 at 5:15 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: yes. sadly shit and poo.

February 27, 2008 at 1:27 PM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

eh i want ps i love u also!! lend me when u're done ok! and why say my name like an afterthought only T___T i like kfc..and yala mcD also la cincaila dont say also nvm who cares haih wtf

and i LOVE your boobs! mmm wtf

February 28, 2008 at 5:44 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

suet li: okok I'll lend u.. but got waiting list.. and why you love my boobies also? -__-

February 28, 2008 at 9:59 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

You like your boobs but not your figure? Is there a bit of a conflict there?

Yes, you're kawaii.

February 28, 2008 at 2:23 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

simon: hahaha... uhmm.. no.. no conflict. what about the tummy? u see? hahahahaha

February 28, 2008 at 3:18 PM 
Blogger pinksterz said...

eh the p.s i love you book is nice! :D

oooh and good luck with the audition xD

February 28, 2008 at 9:25 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinksterz: i know it's nice altho i'm only like 1/4 there.. and thanks for the luck!!

February 28, 2008 at 10:37 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Tummy. A box of Kenko plums will do the trick. LOL.

March 1, 2008 at 6:05 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home