Monday, March 3, 2008

At first :) ... and then :(

I am... relieved.

:)

That the audition is over. As to how it went... I would say that.. it went okayyy.. I mean.. I don't think I did anything outrageous or bad or something until I want to kill myself. It was.. okay.

I wasn't really prepared mentally to go in though. Coz.. my time was suppose to be 12.20pm. But the person before me was late or didn't come or something, and I had to go first. That means I was the very very first one to go in for audition.

Stupid Aaron tried to scare me.. came in and told me, "Ok, you have 2 minutes then you have to go down already."

I was like, "Nooo, I'm not prepared yet.. my time's suppose to be 12.20pm!!! It's only 11.55am!! You can't do this to me!!!!"

Then the forever nice Uncle Norman said, "It's okayy... take your time. You don't need to rush."

Then I sighhh. And continued warming up. The jitters were still there. I couldn't shake them off. It was damn irritating.

Aiyah... I changed my mind. I don't think I want to bore you guys with the details.

Overall the audition went ok. That's all I've to say.

Phewww...

**********************

I am back in Penang!!!! And Skyler's here too! She'll be bunking at my home till end of the week.

And Ms. Lim Su Ann!!! I hope you come down/up(whichever way you want to put it) to Penang so we can have a SLUMBER PARTYYYYY!!!

**********************

I remember what Skyler once wrote in one of her post. On whether one would like to flame or be flamed.

What I don't freaking understand is... why start in the first place?!

To the Flamer: What is the matter with you?! Is it sooo fun to flame a person? What do you get in return?? Satisfaction?? Is that it?? That fact is.. you are being soo stupid.

I can honestly say that I've never ever flamed anyone before. Even if I really dislike a person or whatsoever... I would never like... say it right at that person's face. Some may see this as me being a coward. So what?! I don't care.

And yes.. I do occasionally bitch here and there, to close friends.

If ok.. let's say: flame equals to me being anonymous saying bad things to the person itself and bitch equals to me 'releasing stress' to my close friends.

Definition of flame in dictionary.com is:-
1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.
2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
3. Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.

(all 3 of them sounds alike haha)

And bitch is just... to complain; gripe.

(haha)

Because if I keep holding it in every time I get pissed and mad.. then one day I might just explode. I dunno lahh.. I just find flaming people is damn stupid. All those flamers should die. Oh.. and smokers too.

Aiyah... I damn emo now.

And I'm hungry but I'm still stuck in the office. Boo hoo hoo.

Sigh :(

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lim Su Ann you see la you don't come Wenqi will still be emo one. I alone am not enough.

March 3, 2008 at 8:49 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurr hurr I shall be talking to empty walls in the office from now onwards...

March 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM 
Blogger KY said...

i wanna watch the explosion! :D

March 3, 2008 at 10:04 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There there now Wen Qi
*pats Wen Qi on the head*

Life is full of ups and downs...
Just be sure you hold on tight and don't fall off this roller coaster that you're on...

Next time I go Penang Island treat you ice cream ok?
There there now...
Smile!!!

March 4, 2008 at 12:15 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

***Trumpets blowing the tune of victory***

Wah, can't wait for the Pyjamas party, have to warm up with Slumber party.

All this new word, flame/flamed, wtf

Samantha ftw!

March 4, 2008 at 5:20 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler:no lah.. u are enuff lahhhhh.... :)

michelle: dun worry!!! we'll be coming back next week. altho I've music camp so i prob won't be coming in the office. :( cannot eat pan mee with u all..

ky: WHY?! WHY YOU WANNA WATCH THE EXPLOSION??!

porcupine: and i shall be waiting patiently for my ice cream :)

simon: yes.. must warm up with slumber party at home first wtf hahaha

March 4, 2008 at 1:39 PM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

hor!!! slumber party never call me la! and when u're talking abt flamer it's not me right!? cause i didnt flame ok wtf

March 4, 2008 at 3:13 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

suet li: but u not around!!! didn't u see my comment wtf. i miss u suet. not u lah the flamer. just.. dunno lah.. i anger coz i hunger wtf.

March 4, 2008 at 3:15 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home