Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Disappearing Act

What a day what a day!! Oh... uhhmm.. meaning yesterday :p

I am still exhausted from both the MPYO camp AND the Nuffnang B'day Bash we just had yesterday. I think I shall save that for another time, seeing that(well I think) almost everybody will be talking about it these few days. I shall tell you guys a story about me with an encounter of a lizard.

Yes.. *ahem* A lizard.

I didn't take a picture of it coz firstly, I don't have a camera, and I don't think I was allowed to bid for the cameras you blogggers won yesterday, sniff.. as I was one of the people who were giving out money, but oh well. Secondly.. I don't think that I'd want to have a freaking picture of a lizard slapped here. No, thank you very much!

Ok, the story went like this.

After reaching home and lugging everything upstairs. The exhausted me decided(duh!) to have a shower.

Ok.. after taking all my clothes off (don't any of you dare to try imagining me naked wtfwtf -__- , or else I'll come haunt you in your dreams! woOOOooooooOoooo...) i jumped into the shower compartment. As my hand was about to reach to get the water up and running(Ok, I think my eyes are closed at this time).

I opened my eyes and right there!! RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME!!! Was a freaking HUGEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lizard staring back at me. It's like two inches away from me.

Naturally, I uhh.. freaked out hahaha..

I was shouting here and there.. &%$^#^&.... When I did that.. the freaking lizard also got a scare of its life. Coz I think it wanted to climb up but instead, coz of my shriek it fell head down to the floor. Whoopsie...

I immediately I think probably by instinct or something, took the shower nozzle and blast the water near it, coz well, I don't want it to DIE there... I was about to take a shower after a loooonnnngg day!

I splashed a bit of water at it. And was wondering why the hell it won't climb up, I certainly know it was trying to. But it looked like it has lost its strength wtf. After about uhh... 3 minutes.. then I realized.

I was splashing the lizard with hot hot HOT water. -____-

And I stupidly went to say sorry to the lizard and changed it to cold-ish water. Asked it to quickly climb away so that I can bathe. But... unfortunately.. lizards do not understand the human language. And it was like.. stuck there a bit for awhile.

So I couldn't do anything, I just stood at the corner AWAYYYYY FROM THE LIZARD and took a shower. All the while praying that the lizard don't come near me.

When I finished showering, I noticed that the lizard did not move. Uh ohhh.. That means I uhh.. murdered a lizard. And it was just there. I mean.. JUST. THERE.

STUCK. THERE. -__-

I left it there for a bit, coz I noticed some movements going on. So I knew it was alive-ish. So after I brushed my teeth, I turned my head.. And.. And..!!!!

Horror of horrors!

The lizard wasn't there anymore!!!!

I uhh.. don't know where it went, don't really care. As long as.. well.. it's alive and it doesn't go NEAR my towel or my TOOTHBRUSH! Then I'm happy already :)

So that my friends, is the disappearing act of the lizard.

The end.

12 Comments:

Blogger J-son said...

Haha... Lucky lizard... *sniff..* Oppies... I mean... Stupid lizard.. =P

March 16, 2008 at 9:32 PM 
Blogger Copykate said...

pity the little creature XD

i once had a big lizard crawled into my shorts. and recently, i had another lizard fell onto my head from the kitchen ceiling. frightening!!!

wtfreak.

March 17, 2008 at 12:46 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Great job Wen Qi at the party. Thanks Wen Qi, thank you Nuffnang.

You should have steal Tim's sissy camera.

Ya, now the top 10 post in Innit is almost all about Nuffnang Pajama Party.

March 17, 2008 at 7:12 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 17, 2008 at 7:12 PM 
Blogger David Cheong said...

Lol so darn funny! Hahaha....

March 18, 2008 at 12:12 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

hahahahaha wong wen qi

what would i do without you hahahaha

March 18, 2008 at 3:23 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

wenqi keeeler! wtf

March 18, 2008 at 10:38 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think the lizard was stuck there so it can view ur whole mandi process ar? got hidden camera on it ar? hehe.. :D

March 18, 2008 at 1:36 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

its a lizard conspiracy T_T
they're out to get you!

March 18, 2008 at 1:45 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

velo: damn right stupid lizard!!! >.<

copykate: OMGOMGOMG!!! poor youu!! i pray hard that that doesn't happen to me

simon: glad you had a great time at the party!

david: it's not funny when it's happening to you! hmph!

pinkpau: and what would I do without YOU!!!

william: i'm not a keeler!!! it did not die remember?? it disappeared! hence the disappearing act of the lizard!

shannonc.: omg.. i shudder at that thought wtf *brrrr*

March 18, 2008 at 2:11 PM 
Blogger Mrs Chong said...

OMG!!! I wont be able to bathe with lizards lor..I hate lizards. It's like they fall on you and you are suppose to b the one freaked out mana tau that stupid good for nothing lizard have to act panicky and start flipping around.

hate hate hate lizardssss

April 1, 2008 at 9:47 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

November 10, 2008 at 11:30 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home