Sunday, March 30, 2008

Meeting the Malaysian Dreamgirls In Flesh!!

Oooh ooh, guess where I was today?? Eh wait.. I mean yesterday.. coz it's past 12am already.

No one? *echo echo echo wtf

I was at the Dreamhome!! Ok.. as in.. the Malaysian Dreamgirls' Dreamhome!!! I met all the girls in flesh!!! Ooooooh... are you jealous?? Hmm? Hmmm??

Ok lah.. I shall be nice and share with you guys what we did there.. and what we found out from the girls.. the uhh... *cough cough* juicy details, cat fights *Ooooooh* and dirty secrets *Ahhhhhhh* wtf.

We, meaning Stewie and I, reached the Dreamhome about 4pm ish.. coz it was quite difficult to find the place. I just remembered it was right left right right left.. or uhh... left right right left left right... eh.. uhh.. whoops! I conveniently forgot coz no one is suppose to know where the girls live.

Su Ann was already there by the time we arrive. That poor girl.. never slept for 2 days coz of her public speaking finals. Never eat also. I bet she's sleeping like a pig very very pretty princess right this moment.

She was hanging out with all the girls. Well.. not ALL the girls, coz some were missing re-touching up their make-up upstairs haha. The girls were all so nice. They made all of us tea! We had tea with the Malaysian Dreamgirls.. ooooh. Well, technically it was coffee but hey.. normally it's called tea time not coffee time wtf.


After saying our hellos and stuff. And hugging Ringo wtf hahaha!! She's soooooooo deprived of the internet.


We went outside to the living room and just hang around there waiting for the one and only ShaolinBadBoy to reach. And apparently he was lost. So Stewie had to go out to get him.

Ok.. then we were just sitting there.. I think we were having those moments when.. ooh.. I dunno what to say now, and it's like quiet ish. So.. coz I was holding on to Stewie's camera. Eyna asked to take some pictures.

So I did. Then.. she said take uhmm... cam-whoring pics haha. And my hand cannot make it that day, kept on shaking so all the photos I took came out blur. Then Eyna tried. And her hand damn steady (that is.. compared to mine wtf).


And when the big guy finally reached.. Stewie was like.. making a joke saying.. ok, Shaolin might look like an ang moh.. but he speaks with a Malaysian accent.

Coz well, I'm sure anyone of you who follows the show knows that well.. Cindy, one of the girls there speaks with an Aussie or dunno what accent.

But then right... horror of horrors.. ok lah.. not that horrifying, the whole time when we were there, Cindy spoke normal. Like.. you and I.. anybody. Just like a real Malaysian.. I think, well last I remembered anyway.

I shall skip the non interesting parts ok?

So bla bla bla.. then Stewie asked about who they think is the most popular one according to the audience. Jay's answer was very very politically correct hahaha. She was going on about how every girl has their own fans and voters.. they appeal to different people bla bla bla. Very very politically correct.

But she's really nice. And according to everyone, she's their favourite in the house. AND she's the souse chef!! The chef left already. It was Alison and everyone in the house missed her AND her cooking hahaha. Oh.. and one thing about Jay is that.. the pictures really didn't do her justice. She really looks pretty in flesh.

At this point, Hanis was nudging me asking me to eat. So.. I think in this picture I was contemplating on whether to have the sandwich or the uhh.. thing on your right which was made by Jay and fried by Hanis. It was goooood. I dunno what it was.. but it was yummy.

Ok.. then bla bla bla.. we were talking about these portraits they have stuck on the wall in the living room. They look like.. this.

We then found out that they got so bored they had to just get creative and think of things to do and games to play. The poor girls, they don't have any entertainment at home, no TV, no internet(poor Ringo), no magazines, no books, no newspaper! NOTHING!! Well.. there is a swimming pool but that doesn't count.

So this game was basically you have to close your eyes, and the people around you will tell you what to draw. They can ask you to draw the lips first, then the neck, then the eyebrows. So... to get it right, you have to have good bearings or something haha.

So we got Shaolinbadboy to try.. (wahhh.. he's so big o_O)

Then Ms LimSuAnn herself.. (you see lah.. she used one hand to cover her eyes.. then the paper kept running and she lost her bearings wtf, hold the paper lah limsuann!)

Then Stewie.. (taking a paper to cover his view making sure he doesn't peep!)

Then finally me. (wah look, I'm concentrating hard wtf)

I actually wanted to show you guys how our drawings were like. Then!! I found out that Stewie didn't take a picture of them. Coz he probably thought that his suck.. so.. sorry. Oooh! Unless ShaolinBadBoy or Su Ann took a picture of them, then you can see.. if not.. then you can try yourself and just imagine how our drawings looks like haha. Quite fun actually.

Time for group picture!!!!

There was.. me and Stewie and the girls.

Then Shaolinbadboy and the girls. (he looks huge compared to the girls)

LimSuAnn with the girls wan was very cute coz she was being her.. like doing the pouty thing wtf.. but Stewie didn't manage to take pictures. Sniff.

The girls themselves!

Ok lah... about the dirt and juice right.. Uhmm.. it's late and I'm sleepy and I'm tired already haha. Basically there's something to do with jeans, TOMATOES(hahahaha) and uhh.. borrowing money to buy the Brand Essence of Chicken or something. Oh.. and it just occurred to me that Nadia is involved in all of them.

I wouldn't know what is the truth but.. sighh.. just think about it.. if you put sooo many girls in the same roof... bitch fights are bound to happen innit? haha INNIT!! And I'm not saying Nadia is bad.. coz I heard her story too. I don't know why but I kinda believe her. Cindy told her side of story too. The jeans one had to do with Valerie. And by this time, she was gone already, so we didn't get her side of the story. You want to know what they told us? Go read Stewie's blog. Coz.. if I were to type, it'd be the same thing anyway wtf.

Ok, now I shall let you know what I think of each girl. I might be politically correct bwahaha, but maybe that's coz I don't have anything to say about them hahaha wtf. I don't even understand myself now. Ok.. here goes!

1. Ringo!
She really misses home and everybody and misses blogging hahaha! And sometimes she feels lonely :( But it's her Bday next Wednesday! So Happy Birthday Ringo in advance!

2. Hanis
Hahahha.. her nickname in the dreamhome is Datin!!!! Coz she once made a comment about her hair looking so pretty like a Datin! She's quite nice.. funny sometimes.. the girls say that she always make them laugh.

3. Eyna
She looks quite doll like ish.. according to everyone there. And some even say that she doesn't even need to put any effort in her pictures and nice pictures will come out. She's still quite quiet haha.

4. Nadia
Hottest lah I guess among them all. She oozes sex appeal haha. She's quite nice I think.. I guess. I mean.. for the 4 hours that we were there. Oh.. and she's quite talkative haha.

5. Adeline
I think she's a nice girl. And her english is not soooo bad lah. And she is tall!!! Wtf.. why am I so short??

6. Cindy
She's ok lah. What we all see in the show might portray her as like.. a very extremely bitchy person.. but.. I don't think she's that bitchy lah that's all. That is...again.. in the 4 hours that we met. She did say she feels alienated by the other girls sometimes.

7. Fiqa
Fiqa was ok. She's nice lah. But we've heard stories from others that she's very flirtatious.. so.. any truth in that.. stay tune to find out wtf.

8. Jay
Jay is everyone's fav in the house. She's the cook and takes care of everybody. She looks prettier in real life. And she's very politically correct haha. Oh.. and she made a damn nice dish.. the fried thingy I forgot what it was called.

Okay.. so I guess that's about it. I shall end this post with a cute picture of one of the Nuffnang boss having fun as a Lighting Engineer! Hahahahaha.


Update!!!

Ok... here I present you our drawings. Don't you dare laugh!! Try it yourselves first.. and if your drawings are better than ours.. then only you laugh.

Oh oh!! I also forgotten to add that uhmm.. when we left.. Su Ann was asked by Cindy to pass something to Stewie. It was a letter for all the girls from Valerie after she got eliminated. Ooooh oooooh wtf. I myself do not know what was Cindy's intention of giving us the letter. Weirddddd....

*continues pondering*

26 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

longest post evarrrrrrrrraaaaa

March 30, 2008 at 1:25 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree =))))))))

March 30, 2008 at 1:42 AM 
Blogger Pam Song said...

Haha.

Ky, you copy and past your comment ah? =p

March 30, 2008 at 1:45 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dunno why everyone makes fun of Adeline's English. Many Malaysians have non-perfect English, true or not? :)
Or maybe knowing English is important to be a model??

March 30, 2008 at 8:04 AM 
Blogger J-son said...

Why didnt post those drawings???

March 30, 2008 at 9:44 AM 
Blogger yapthomas said...

waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

-____-

March 30, 2008 at 11:18 AM 
Blogger Kim Hock said...

Alamak...miss Q didn't bring me that....

March 30, 2008 at 1:09 PM 
Blogger JuLJuL said...

haha. the drawings. they all look soo funny.

March 30, 2008 at 3:55 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: yeah i know. and i also know that you didn't read it.

skyler: what are u agreeing with? or who?

pam: yeah i suspect that he did

julian: yeah i do agree that not everyone in malaysia as perfect english. maybe you do have to have okok english if you want to go far in one's modeling career. coz ur prob gonna have to go to other countries and stuff.. which is kinda cool.

velo: there! it's up d!

yapthomas: you wahhh what?

kimhock: i've a question. who's miss Q? u also wrote that on stewie's blog. but both of us don't know who ms Q is...

juljul: have u tried it urself yet before saying ours are funny???? have u? have u????

March 30, 2008 at 4:50 PM 
Blogger joshuaongys said...

warhhh.. veli intelesting!!! lolz!!! got part 2 of this post anot ar? haha

March 30, 2008 at 6:24 PM 
Blogger J-son said...

Muahahhahaa.... Sam.. your lips... your lipss... is out of postion.. muahahahaha XD... But hor.. when i see boss's one I laugh until drop on the floor...

March 30, 2008 at 9:02 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Not to worry Sam, we got the jeans and tomatoes from Rolly Polly's post already.

March 30, 2008 at 9:29 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha I agree with KY.

You draw your eyelashes very long hor. Stewie's picture damn funny hahahahahaha tomorrow I go office try.

March 31, 2008 at 8:14 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

joshuaongys: uhmm.. i don't know yet lol. probably not tho

velo: hey! you try first! only then you are allowed to laugh.

simon: why you calling him rolly polly again!

skyler: u better come now or else i keel you!

April 1, 2008 at 11:29 AM 
Blogger Genova said...

boss stewie's mole is above his spectacles..

April 1, 2008 at 8:54 PM 
Blogger Sumandak said...

Sorry Wen-Qi but I guess you should listn not to one person only..You should listen to Vale's side of story and of course Nadia won't show you her true self..Only insane people will show their bad side..
..and seriously..Vale never take those petty matters seriously..It is just a small misunderstanding that I think Nadia shouldnt make big..It really shows that she's really childish for making it big......I wonder if she can handle big problem when she faces one..

April 3, 2008 at 4:00 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what's the content of valerie's letter??

April 7, 2008 at 11:56 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also want to meet them. =D

April 14, 2008 at 11:21 AM 
Anonymous gapps downloader apk said...

This is very great and brilliant information.

February 15, 2018 at 7:01 PM 
Anonymous FreeFlix said...

Nice post, it was nice with reading this.

July 2, 2018 at 12:58 AM 
Anonymous strom said...

Very Interesting and wonderful information keep sharing this post kindly check
gapps download for pc

October 1, 2018 at 7:23 PM 
Anonymous Cartoon HDApk said...

Very Interesting and wonderful information keep sharing this post kindly check

October 31, 2018 at 1:36 PM 
Blogger Shruti Sharma said...

best refrigerator in india, best AC in india, My Techie Talk, best Washing Machine in india

March 7, 2020 at 2:45 PM 
Blogger About Us said...

3 Best Portable Blender for Smoothies India 2021

Best high back gaming chair
foot spa massager

simple, educative and informative article thanks publisher for sharing this wonderful article i have bookmarked this blog
tecktak

March 25, 2021 at 3:00 PM 
Blogger About Us said...

Amazing information i really enjoyed this article reall great article keep publishing i have bookmarked this blog for future post
gossipmouth flippzilla

August 21, 2021 at 12:31 PM 
Blogger tanuhealthdoctor said...

I have joined your feed and sit up for searching for more of your great post.
check here

October 11, 2021 at 5:42 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home