Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hehehehe

Du du du... Du du du!

Du du du... Du du du!

What's that sound like?

Ok, so this was how I spent my Saturday morning. Killing time by watching.. guess what?

Happy Tree Friends.

I was surprised that Stewie has never watched it before. So here I was showing him this.. uhhh... horror/disgusting/cute sometimes cartoon.

He was like.. Ahhhh!!!! Ughhhhhh!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!!! DISGUSTINGGGG!!!!!

But.. he kept singing their theme song, du du du.. du du du! Du du du.. du du du!

So imma show you what we watched. I must admit though, I was horrified by some of it hahaha. If you don't like seeing cute animals keel-ing each other, then I advice you not to watch this! Hehehe.

Keyword: NOT

This is yet another WARNING! Only watch if you can take it ok?

Oh.. And this is not suitable for anybody below 10 years of age!

Here goes!!

Du du du... du du du! Du du du.. du du du!


Now this one scared me a lil...





A blind dude driving??! You gotta be kidding me. Poor Lumpy tho :( And The Mole!! His mole is like the exact same place as Stewie! And Giggles is so cute!





Now this one's disgusting, but still funny a lil bit lah..





One word.. Ughhhh!!!





Ooooh.. I wouldn't wanna meet Flippy!





The End!

6 Comments:

Blogger Hui Yi said...

seriously, i had never watch this cartoon b4. It's very very disgusting la... y u will watch such cartoon??

April 12, 2008 at 1:07 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtfff! why so scary wann!!

April 12, 2008 at 3:33 PM 
Blogger J-son said...

Hahahaha... I watch this since i was 12.. btw.. your du du song is missing the la la part.. LOL =P You should check their school trip ep.

April 12, 2008 at 4:39 PM 
Blogger KY said...

why are you so weird wong wen qi? :P

April 13, 2008 at 1:06 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Tree Friends! AWESOME!

April 14, 2008 at 11:00 AM 
Blogger PeiLy Ngiam said...

haha.. i watched tat like few years ago.. haha.. damm gross but still like it.. especially the song.. *evil..

April 28, 2008 at 5:14 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home