Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm Backkkkk!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!! I'm backkkkkkkk!!!!!

Uhmm.. from Thailand.

Ok.. I'm not going to write about my trip yet coz well.. the pictures are with my dad, since well you guys know that I don't have a camera, I used his for some snapping. And I haven't had the time to go get from him yet.

OH OH OH!!!! Guess what!

I'm blogging away in my NEW laptop!!! YAY!!!!!

Ah... I don't know how many typos I had already, still gotta get used to the uhh.. smaller ish keyboard. PLUS!!!! It's like super dark here in this room I'm at, coz the light bulbs went *poof*. Ok.. they didn't go *poof*, I just came upstairs and switched on the lights but.. :(

Ok.. SINCE I'm not going to talk about the trip, I shall talk about what I did today! I have a new laptop, and having a new laptop with nothing inside, you would kinda need to install some softwares inside right?

Anyhow, I went to 1Stop last week before I went to Phuket and they told me they ran outta stock, asked me to go to Prangin Mall, the one far far away from my home :( (which I never really liked going to coz it's creepy and the car park is dark and there are inconsiderate smokers smoking INSIDE the mall)

Anywayyyy, I didn't have much time to spare coz I had to fetch my sis at 3.30pm ish at school. I reached Prangin Mall at about 2pm ish. Got all the stuff I needed. The girl told me to walk around for 20 minutes or so, for the stuff to be ready for me to collect or something. So fine, I walked around, by the time it came for me to get the stuff I did. And everything was fine and dandy.

I was getting ready to leave the place to go fetch my sis already. So I was going down the escalator, thought of buying a chocolate milkshake from McD's while I go fetch my sis.

So when I was outside McD's, ABOUT to head in....

This guy tapped me on the shoulder and asked me, "Hi, would you like to try this cream we have, it's good for pimples and stuff."

As I was rushing for time, and well... I don't really trust these people.. ok lah.. not to say don't trust lah.. but you know, not hygienic or something. I was like," No, no.. it's ok. I have to rush off."

Then this guy went, "Oh it'll just take a minute, I promise!"

I declined. And you know what this guy did!!!!

He went to SLAP some kind of lotion on my arm. I mean!! COME ON!!!!

What kind of person slaps on lotion on some stranger's arm when the person already specifies that she/he doesn't want or have the time for it.

So.. fine, being me.. I was led by him to his stall-ish kinda booth wtf.

Then he went on and on and on and on and explained to me that the lotion does and stuff.. saying oh it's really good for pimples.

Then.. I was fed up a bit already, coz I really wanted to drink my chocolate milkshake and this guy was keeping me away from it. So I went ahead and did a somewhat shameful thing.

I asked him, "Uhh.. ok, so you say it's very good for pimples right?"

He said, "Yes, yes."

So I went on and say, "Ok, now.. tell me, do you happen to see any pimples on me now? Anywhere??" *with my eyes going wide like you know... probing for his answer lah*

Then the funny thing was, he then looked around up and down, left and right.. tried to squint here and there.. and he said no. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok, honestly I'm not here gloating or something about my good skin condition lah ok. But.. so funny lah, the guy squinting here and there trying to find a pimple. Luck was on my side though, I didn't have any pimples today heh heh.


Then.. I said, "Ok, soooo... I wouldn't need this then, would I?"

He then went on and say, "Oh.. uhmm... no no.. but this also can make your skin very smooth wan, and you cheek there (pointing at somewhere near my nose) have some ... (uhh.. ok, I forgot what he said lah)."

I said, "Those are just pores. I don't need your cream."

But then... no use. Sigh...

So the guy went on and on explaining to me about the cream, telling me how to use it. Asking me where I'm from. Coz apparently, I don't look like I'm from here, APPARENTLY I look like I'm from Singapore. Then.. he finished, and I said goodbye, sorry but I'm not going to buy it but I guess he knew already.

Then I went ahead to buy my chocolate milkshake and went to fetch my sis from school.

The end.

p.s. I didn't quite liked the chocolate milkshake :( It was suddenly too sweet for me :(

p.s.s. I think I need to do the cupping thing once more before I go to KL. *thinking of the pain... OUCHHH!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

You kept the milk shake too long not cold already so too sweet loh.

You have to give him the evil look then quickly take off next time!

April 23, 2008 at 11:49 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

faster come to kl :( i miss you :(

April 24, 2008 at 8:40 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHICH PART OF U LOOK LIKE UR FROM SINGAPORE?
I DUN THK SO AT ALL...

April 24, 2008 at 10:58 AM 
Blogger JuLJuL said...

I pull that trick too when the fitness centers salespeople try to get me to register for their membership. It's like no matter how uninterested I am they'll always go on babbling non-stop. Good luck in the cupping session~ =D

April 25, 2008 at 12:50 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah la your skin so niceeeeeeeeeeeeee. When are you coming to KL!!

April 25, 2008 at 1:52 AM 
Blogger joshuaongys said...

hahahhahahahahahahahah i can imagine that person's face!!

April 25, 2008 at 2:38 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: nooo... it was still cold!!

pinkpau: tomorrow tomorrow! but u in bangkok edi wtf.

anonymous: uhmm.. that's the point? I didn't understand why he said I looked like one. why so fierce? ;)

juljul: yah thanks just came back from it haha.

skyler: tomorrow tomorrow

josh: haha can u? lol

April 25, 2008 at 4:47 PM 
Blogger Jannah said...

One time I had a chocolate shake from Prangin's McD and it was BAD. Tasted a bit rosak already. So I told the counter to change it and it was still bad.

Latest shake I had there was the strawberry one. Much improvement.

Next time a guy stopped you to sell beauty products you could always start a drama and say, "Apa ni? No touching. I have sensitive skin. I can only use products from (insert ridiculously expensive brand name here) and walk away!

April 26, 2008 at 3:30 PM 
Blogger PeiLy Ngiam said...

it's really dangerous for u to allow the salesperson to do so.. i encounter tat before when the guy trying to slap on my friends hand n i faster pull her away. then the guy got shock coz we react tat way.. then with my fierce face.. i say.. no.. then we dash off.. so.. be careful next time.. don let them touch u..

April 28, 2008 at 5:10 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home