Friday, May 2, 2008

BIG MAC BIG MAC!

BIG MAC BIG MAC!!!! WHO WANTS A BIG MAC???

YOU? NO?

OR YOU? YES????

YAY!

IT'S REALLY GOOD! COZ IT'S A BIG MAC!

Which has........

*big breath*

Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!


********************************

Ok... you might be thinking, "Hmm.. what in the world are you blabbing about?"

So lemme share with you what happened a couple of days ago, when I was busy doing the cheques(which is all done and sent out by now!) and ChayChay asked me to do something out of the blue!

He just msned me those four lines.. and asked me to say it in 4 seconds. I thought it's unachievable.. coz it was quite long. But as I was busy and ChayChay just asked for 4 seconds, so I thought ahhh.. what the heck, just do it. And he never really tell me in detail what it was for.

Then!!!! After I do it already right... I asked him what is it for? Coz all I knew was that it was for McD's(obviously!)... and that it was a testing video thingy. And I wasn't really dressed appropriately coz come onnnnn... it was a dress down day and I knew I had a long day ahead of me.

BUT I was wearing the super duper cute T-Shirt that Ms. Lim Su Ann got for me as a gift from Bangkok! Thank you limsuann!!! It's a HappyTreeFriends T-Shirt! With Giggles and her brain being cut out, hehe! Ok.. that sounds a bit gory, but it's still cute nonetheless and I love it :)

Ok, uhh.. back to McD's. So then!!! I found out later that they were going to put THAT PARTICULAR VIDEO UP AT THE NUFFNANG WEBSITE!!!!!

I was like,"WTF!!!!!! WHY YOU NEVER TELL MEEEE?!?!!?"

And somemore I just saw it today, Firdauz uploaded it in youtube with his account coz I don't have one. And that video of me has like... freaking 238 views!!!! Who in the world are watching it? Coz it was only up like.. a day ago!!!

Sighhh...

But oh well. What to do, what to do?

It's a contest where the winner could stand a chance of winning 10,000 Ringgit!! Now.. I must say... that is a lot of monehhhhhh! But thing is, the videos are judged by the creativity, relevance of content AND effort. Popular votes make up 40% of the judging scale, and McDonald’s own panel of judges make up the other 60%.

So you tell me lah.. how can I win liddat?? When I look liddat, and somemore my first and only try(but I got 3 seconds plus only! woohooo!!) and some more.. I didn't really put any creativity in and like.. no effort wan. I just have my stupid blur face at the end of the video and my voice going up coz I was like.. in a way, asking ChayChay if the video was ok -_-

Sighhh.. how liddat?? Sighhhhhhh... I'll never win the RM10,000. Sniff.

And coz ChayChay told me I've to put up my video in my blog to further humiliate myself (ha ha ha), so here it is lah.. me and my blur face. Sniff.




For more information, go check out the rules and stuff here!

12 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

wahhh 4 seconds only I respect you wenqi!

May 2, 2008 at 11:24 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

IM GONNA BEAT U WENQI IM GONNA AIM FOR 3 SECS!!

May 2, 2008 at 11:45 AM 
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Hahahha. That face, LOL.

May 2, 2008 at 11:47 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha..i love the "sesame seed BUUN"..

but heck that's fast..i'm gonna beat that!!!

May 2, 2008 at 12:19 PM 
Blogger joshuatly said...

yo, lovin that!
im goin to practise like you and win RM$$$
and of coz try out the super super big big big mac!

May 2, 2008 at 2:24 PM 
Blogger joshuaongys said...

hahahahahha samantha... now i'm wondering ur video or michelle's video on astro awani is funnier.. hahaha

May 2, 2008 at 8:01 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

that was fast.

you chung kopi yesterday night that's why have to wear the coloured specs to hide the panda eyes?

May 2, 2008 at 8:22 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahha that was so cute that i watched it 5 times in quick succession just to hear you go "bUUN"!

May 4, 2008 at 1:06 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so that's how u sound like!

May 4, 2008 at 4:59 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: but urs damn funny also

suet: we'll see about that! haha

mrmumbles: what face?!

yatz: sesame seed bunnnn!

joshua: so who wins wtf

simon: OY!!! -_-

eyeris: really mehhh

sam: yeah i guess that's how I sound like, but i dun think i sound like how i sound in the video

May 5, 2008 at 12:01 PM 
Blogger jack said...

ahaha.. super kawaii ^^
can't stop rewinding.. lolx

May 5, 2008 at 1:04 PM 
Blogger joshuaongys said...

lolz she humiliated herself and you entertained us.. so.. both wins.. can ar?? haha

May 7, 2008 at 2:31 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home