Friday, April 25, 2008

My Thailand Trip :)

Ok.. so uhmm... right now.. I'm just gonna blast you guys with photos. Not necessarily really pretty ones but.. they're still photos that my uhh.. dad took, well.. most of them anyway :)

Reason I didn't take much was coz.. my dad is like.. very particular and stuff about photos. And then if I were to take some, he'll criticize and criticize them like there's no tomorrow. And I gotta take it like a man uhh... girl ... woman!!!

The trip was long and tired. To me, I felt like I spent most of the time in the car travelling, not helping that we had my dad's friends following us there too. And they drive.... slow. Ok lah.. not like super slow, but it felt like super slow to me. Coz there were times when me and my dad and to slow down to wait for them to catch up.

Like on normal circumstances, since my dad always go to Phuket for work and fun, we'll leave Penang at 6am and arrive Phuket at approximately latest 3pm ish. But!!!!! You know what time we only reached Phuket that day??

6.30pm/7pm ish!!!!! My butt was about to crack due to long hours of sitting on the car seat!! Sighh..

Oh.. on the way there, I also saw an accident, you know the long long truck? Something that looks like that.


Well I think the driver lost control or something and it went down the drain or something... creating like a bridge for the cars below to cross. I lazy to draw edi but it was quite scary.

Anyways!! Photos!!!

1. Ok, this was before we reach Phuket, we were at Trang having lunch at this place my dad knows. The family is Hainanese so my dad was speaking to them in their mother tongue. And they have this dog who's very old already, his name is Modem. I'm uhh... not sure if I spelt correctly.

But thing was one day Modem went missing. Then they couldn't find him. He was prolly kidnapped. So the family gave out flyers saying that Modem is sick and needs medication and stuff(which is a lie, shhh!), and the next day, the dog was returned to them! :)

2. This is a place where we stopped and had coffee. They have quite good coffee, it's located in a petrol station. And outside is a uhh.. lake? where they rear the prawns.

3. Nah... a close up. The water is greenish as I remember.

4. Yay! We finally... FINALLY reached Phuket! Uh.. meaning the bridge leading to Phuket.

5. It takes only like.. less than one minute to cross the bridge.

6. Phuket!! Surrounded by uhh trees as you can see.

7. Then they had this Phuket Checkpoint which they set up only recently. There was a super long queue :(
8. And then we straightaway went to have dinner with my dad's friend (the very very dark guy, he owns Khaolak Resort which we stayed at for one night before we went back to Penang). And his family. Notice the grandma sitting in the middle? She's already 90+ and she can still walk and eat and stuff by herself!!! And she has a big appetite too!

We were at a Japanese Restaurant, Oishi... which has buffet, but I was disappointed, I felt like the food wasn't fresh at all. And there were a lottttt of people. Especially tourists.

9. We finally checked in to the hotel. Which was not bad.. I slept like super soundly, coz I was super tired.
10. Part of the bathroom. Oh.. it's chalet wan.. not like high rise hotel wan.

11. I think this was the pool . I'm not 100% sure coz my dad took this picture. I think I was still sleeping.

12. The view outside our chalet. I think.

13. A picture of my dad and the uhh.. view. This was the breakfast area. You can either eat inside or outside.

14. Flowers. Duh. This was uh... at one of the nice spas.

15. A lil part of the inside.

16. A pool in the spa.

17. It even has a tiny lil shop in the spa.

18. Nah... together with me are the people we went with. My dad's friends. You see they got white hair all already. :(

We went to FantaSea. It's like a uhh.. show in a way. There's also like things to do outside. Lots of elephants, tigers and ohh.. there were chickens and baby goats too!!! ACTING!!!!

The ticket is about RM100 per ticket? I think. There are cheaper ones lah.. and also more expensive ones. It just depends on where you want to sit during the show.

19. One of the.. scary monsters.

20. The girl was swinging around something. Dunno what it was.

21. Nah.. the dinner place. It was hugeeeee!

22. In front of the dinner building.

23. Behind me was where the show was held. Inside lah. We had to give up our phones and camera outside as we weren't allowed to take any pictures inside.

24. This was some diamond shop there. Which sells uhh.. diamonds? Obviously.

25. Random picture of a papaya tree which my dad and his friends were all so fascinated about. Coz they've never in their life seen a papaya tree with uhh.. so many branches and papayas wtf. Coz normally papaya tree is just like... one only wan mah.. right?

26. Close up ish on the papayas.

27. I think these are mangosteens.

28. Some statue.


29. A guard caught talking on the phone while we were leaving for Khaolak which is like.. 1 hour away I think, hahaha. Ok lah.. I'm not sure if he's on duty or not.

Up next which is I think just a lil bit only, is the pics from Khaolak. Oh.. I didn't go to any beaches in Phuket coz the hotel we stayed in (Centara Villas Phuket).. there were a lot of steps and stuff. And I didn't have the time to go see the beach at all haha.

p.s. I just finished another cupping session, hopefully my last! I currently have like.. uhh.. 600 holes on my left leg :(

p.s.s. And I'm still a wussy. I still went OW OW OW just now :(

12 Comments:

Blogger pinkpau said...

a dog called modem!!! hahahahhahahaha

wongwenqi you're so pretty! *heart

April 25, 2008 at 5:02 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah..why ur descriptions all so random one wtf..

modem..when you wanna get one call Router, wenqi? LOL

April 25, 2008 at 5:23 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Well, my ex-boss golden retriever's name is iMac.

Welcome back Samantha. Miss you so much :P

April 25, 2008 at 8:00 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss thailand! i volunteered in khao lak for a bit last summer so i took the chance to go to phuket too :D great pics!

April 25, 2008 at 9:38 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinkpau: yah modem wtf. you are also pretty limsuann!!

yatz: when u get one and name it router, I'll get one and name it uhh.. keyboard or mouse? wtf

simon: haha seriously? iMac?? hahahhaha. thanks it's good to be back!

christmas: thanks.

April 25, 2008 at 10:49 PM 
Blogger Copykate said...

u went to phuket!!! it's a beautiful place eh?

i juz came back from krabi recently. will update about it soon XD

April 26, 2008 at 2:02 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the flowers~

April 26, 2008 at 3:03 AM 
Blogger Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

sam.. you soo cute and pretty la in the first pic.. so sweeet... I could eat you up hahahahahaahaha. very nice pics. and put up more la!!! i was expecting like so many to the point comp cannot handle :P

April 26, 2008 at 3:28 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new laptop, new handbag AND zomg a trip to phuket!!!!!!11
T____T

April 26, 2008 at 10:09 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

copykate: Yahh it's quite.

sam: they're nice rite :)

aronil: ehh.. dun.. I dowan to be eaten up. :(

linsey: hehehe. u got all of them right except for the bag, it's not new lah. I just needed a big bag to dump everything in ;)

April 27, 2008 at 4:46 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, found ur blog while blog hopping. Saw ur nice white colour bag. May i know where did u get it ?

March 13, 2009 at 8:35 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, found ur blog while blog hopping. Saw ur nice white colour bag. May i know where did u get it ?

March 13, 2009 at 8:35 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home