Friday, May 9, 2008

THERE'S INTERNET!!!!

YAY!!!! There IS internet!!!!

And the best thing is that... IT IS FREEEEEEE!!!!!!

Ok... I read the comments on my previous post and it cracked me up a lot. "the other blog" hahahahahah.

The truth is.. you guys are soooooo wronggggg. I am no where near Bangkok or even Thailand! Oooooooh! I am in TAIWANNNNNN!!!!!!

Whoopieeee!!!

I've never been to Taiwan before. Uhhhh... what else is there to say... Hmmmm.... there are a lot of buildings? And... people? Uhmmmmm.... uhhhhhmmmm.... uh oh. Looks like I still don't know much about Taiwan after being here for a day :(

Ok.. this is damn stupid. I want to lie also don't know how to lie properly wtf. Yes you caught me.. I am obviously not in Taiwan coz I've never been there before and don't know a thing about it. At first *ahem* asked to lie to you guys saying I'm in Taiwan, but I'm a bad liar. Soooo.....

Okayyyyy... I am in Bangkok!

Uhmm.. hmmm... we actually didn't take much pictures. We only realized today. Shall remember to take more pictures tomorrow! Uhh... actually, we did'nt exactly do a lot on Bangkok since we got here. Just eat, uhh.. browse at the atas atas shopping complexes coz too atas already, can see only, even if can buy also very painful.

We actually went to Chatuchak just now, it was sooooo freaking hot, and... uhh... I think we went too early, so.. most of the shops were closed. And in the end we went back to the hotel and here I am updating my blog hahahaha (after *ahem* finished his work).

Yes.. *ahem* spent quite a bit of his time working in the hotel room, but it's ok.. *ahem* needs to work. :)

Oh.. I brought my body lotion to Bangkok, put it in my luggage, checked in my luggage, and when I got it back, I opened it up. I realized that uhmm.. it burst open and all my clothes got body lotion :( :( :(

Uhmmm.. there are no really relevant pictures that we took for this post, soooo.. I'm not gonna put any. Hehehehe. Ok.. byebyeeee!

16 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas Chay said...

HAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

May 9, 2008 at 5:40 PM 
Blogger KY said...

HAAAAAAAAA!!! who did u go to Bangkok with!?

May 9, 2008 at 6:13 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wenqi, give him a nickname. sth better than 'ahem' or eg. banana LOL

May 9, 2008 at 6:47 PM 
Blogger eyeris said...

So is this a confirmation of that "worst-kept open secret/rumour in the Malaysian Blogosphere" that we were talking about the other day? AHAHAHAHA.

May 9, 2008 at 7:19 PM 
Blogger Sheanne said...

hahah..enjoy your trip with *ahem* aite lolx hahaha..

May 9, 2008 at 8:46 PM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

no pictures is fine, confirming the 'speculation' is more than enough to keep us excited :D

May 10, 2008 at 1:00 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you're cracked up ;-)

"There are no secrets better kept than the secrets that everybody guesses." - George Bernard Shaw

Have a good holiday with *ahem*/*the other blog*-ger, and erm, dun eat too much tomyam? (dun read too much into this, haha ;-p )

May 10, 2008 at 1:00 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how;s the strawberry taste?? GOod?? :)

kelv.

May 10, 2008 at 2:35 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

ei dont call each other 'ahem' lah so boring wan. give each other a nickname!!! but Martian is taken ah i warn you first :P

i think u should call ur ahem Mole. i dont know what gave me the inspiration.. but when it hits me i will get back to you

May 10, 2008 at 3:03 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mole! o yeA! u know, when i couldn't remember MoLe's real name but remember the face when i see pictures i used to say 'Holeh mOleh' LOL

May 10, 2008 at 5:04 AM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

i thought buh buh and banana is suitable for u both hehehe :D

i was commenting without thinking much last nite, but now that i've had some sleep and think clearly,

hey! admitting going to Bangkok together doesn't equates to confirming our speculations at all.. it could be business trip, or friends gathering, or something else..

tsk tsk... hopefully more stories to come :D

May 10, 2008 at 9:10 AM 
Blogger peggy said...

ahhaha. good one su ann!
MOLE is perfect. everyone no need to think/guess already know who!

May 10, 2008 at 9:36 AM 
Blogger peggy said...

oh, i just read.
the mole got nickname already.
bambi :S

May 10, 2008 at 9:37 AM 
Blogger Miss Nobody said...

Lol...
*ahem*
hahahahaa
yea...i think Mole is the significant name

May 10, 2008 at 1:57 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FInally.. dating.
good on you.

May 10, 2008 at 5:49 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

nicholas: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

ky: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

sam: hahaha it's ok

eyeris: i never said anything to u that nite!

sheanne: thanks! i did ;)

realgunners: hahaha wtf

anonymous: i don't like spicy food

kelv: wtf!! u do know that u need to pay for it rite if u were to open it wtfwtf

pinkpau: ha ha very funny. martian martian martian!!

sam: haha

realgunners: yep busines trip hehehehehhe

peggy: mole mole mole

miss nobody: ahahhahaha

anonymous: uhhh.. hmmm.. okayyy.. thanks.

May 12, 2008 at 11:45 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home