Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Spaaaaaaa :)

I'm back! And I've my own trusty laptop to use now, don't need to hog Stewie's laptop. Ok, I suppose most of you would have read that we went for spa from "the other blog"!!!

But I'm going to write my own experience too. Just that uhmm.. there'll be no pictures. Most of them are up in "the other blog" anyway. Although I do have some from a place we went for dinner(coz the other blog haven't wrote about it yet heheh), and it was quite an interesting place I must say, got some souvenirs from there too!

Ok.. so... the spa! Mmmmm..

Never in my life have I been into a spa. So this was my first time too. I knew I always wanted to try it, sooner or later. I just kept putting it off or something, one, coz whenever we're (me & my family) there, it's kinda like.. known that my parents will be going for it and will either dump us kids at some shopping mall to browse for stuff (which I really don't mind) or just leave us be.

Plus! I'm kinda a very extremely ticklish person (eh... I tell you guys this, doesn't mean that when you see me you can tickle me ok? YOU TICKLE ME YOU DIE!!!) so.. the thought of someone massaging me or scrubbing me or whatever kinda delayed my visit to the spa or something.

Ok.. so what happened was.. we went to Chatuchak on Friday, which is well kinda dumb or something coz when I tell people that, they were like, "Why you go on Friday!!! You only go on Saturday or Sunday! That's when all the shops open!"

Then by the time we went back to the hotel, Sheena wanted to go for spa. And we weren't very keen on it, so we just stayed back in the hotel. Then not long after, they came back and told us that the spa was full so they made an appointment for the next day.

Ok.. so the next day comes, and we went to uhhh... some uhh... shopping place, which is suppose to be like Chatuchak except with air-con!! Had lunch at MK, which is a steamboat restaurant (the guys loves this, the girls were just ok with it) and then.. off we went for the spa.

Well, since we're not going to Chatuchak anymore, and we still got some moolah, coz we didn't spend much on shopping, we just spent on food and MEDICINE for Stewie (poor him got sick the first day we arrived :( ). So we thought, why not try the spa, since both of us have never tried before coz we're both ticklish wtf.

We did the Scrub (which they told us that they'll be using rice or something, but they pronounced it as lice)...

The Milk Bath (which didn't have much milk, clever James asked the lady to put more milk for his own bath, we didn't coz we're first timers. First Timers=Dumb Dumb/follow whatever the lady says)....

And the Aromatherapy Body Massage (which is actually quite nice, not really that ticklish at all, just at times... painful a bit)...
Ok.. it went like this!

1. Scrub

Scrubbing the feet - Hahahahahhahaha heheheheheh oooooh hehehhehehehehehe
Scrubbing the back - Oooooooooooooooh that is really niceeeee
Scrubbing the front(tummy) - Heheheheheheh ahahhahahahahahahaha

2. Milk Bath

It's just a milk bath. So it's nice and relaxing. Nothing ticklish here.

3. Massage

Massaging the feet - Oooooh ok... that's hmm.. quite nice.. not bad.. OW OW OWWWW my leg my leggggg.... the blood clot!!! OWWWWW... ooooooh.. ok.. now that's better. (Ok.. these were all me.. in my mind, of course it wasn't out loud lah.. later I scare away the lady wtf)
Massaging the back - Mmmmm that's quite nice.. ooooh ow ow ow!!! Pressure point!!! OWWWWWW!!!! Ooooh ok.. back to nice again..
Massaging the hand - Oooooh.. this is bliss.. mmm so niceeeee (this I love)
Massaging the tummy - Heheheehhehehehhehe ahhahahahahahahahhaha so ticklishhhh!!! (now this!! I laughed out loud and made the lady laugh also)
Massaging my head - Mmmm.. niceeeeee...

Ok.. So.. it went like that.. the whole process. Overall it's quite nice lahh.. I like it and I think I'd go back for more. Quite a few people say that they go Thailand for their massages and spas and shopping.

And since I didn't really shop much during my trip! As in.. the only thing I got myself was uhhh... a liquid eyeliner from Boots (their pharmacy while waiting for Stewie and Sheena to go to the toilet haha wtf) so I guess I shall want to go back to the spa if I were back to Thailand!!

The other post with pictures shall be coming soon haha. Nah... a preview wtf.

11 Comments:

Blogger Simon Seow said...

So nice, go Bangkok for spa. How to enjoy massage when so ticklish?

May 12, 2008 at 11:59 AM 
Blogger KY said...

ooOo i know how to give hand massage!

May 12, 2008 at 12:01 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i swear i might've mistaken the 'big condom' for a pinata!(pinyatta)

May 12, 2008 at 3:51 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya... if you had some spa pics you could have titled this post "This is spaaaaaaaaa......"

*hints at subtle 300 reference.

May 13, 2008 at 12:55 AM 
Blogger Nadz and Johnz said...

Just out of curiousity. You did your spa treatment in the same room with the other person from the other blog izzit? *giggles*

May 13, 2008 at 8:23 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why put condom pic? instead of other pics... later we "salah associate" then how?

May 13, 2008 at 12:44 PM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

is there any hidden agenda with the choice of pic? *winks*

May 13, 2008 at 2:32 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

simon: it wasn't really ticklish worrrr

ky: really????? or u bluff me wan :(

sam: ahahahahha

anonymous: hahahah... THIS... IS.... SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

nadz & johnz: hahahahhahah wtf.. no comment wtfwtf

anonymous: to show u guys what's coming up next mahh

realgunners: nope! what makes u think so????!

May 13, 2008 at 6:32 PM 
Blogger Magdalene said...

ahahahahahahahahaha

May 14, 2008 at 12:47 AM 
Blogger joshuaongys said...

me is interested in wats coming up nex!! ><

May 14, 2008 at 11:12 AM 
Anonymous Julia said...

very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

June 17, 2021 at 5:01 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home