Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flipping and Mcdreamy!!!

Remember I wrote a post about the Hong Leong Kiap Kiap game? Well.. now... they have a new game!

It's the fishing game! FlipFlopFlippy!!!It's in a way kinda like the Wii fishing game only...
Except that they have super loooonnnngggg eels that go electrocute you to stop you from getting the fishes. :( I hate the eels. See the stupid eel electrocute me...

When you catch a fish, it'll go flip flop flip flop! I guess that's why it's called FlipFlopFlippy(duh)!

And this time it's even better. By just playing the game AND getting kinda high score.. I might stand a chance to go to the fabulous 8 course dinner at JW Marriott KL AND the movie premier of Made of Honor right after dinner!!!
Anything with McDreamy and I'm gamed!!! Mmmm.. Yummyyy...

See lah... how to resist???!??

Sighhhhh....

And some more it's a formal event... so I get to play dress up if I get to go!! Best (is what KY would say)!

AND!!!!! Guess what! I GOT A!!!!!! AND I GOT THE SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE IT!!! This was my uhhh.. 4th or 5th try I think.... At first I kept getting B's.

B again :( But!!! A better score!
B again!!! But almost A!!!!
Then!!! I got better. Yay!!!
And better!!!!
Although I think if you ask me to try again.. I can't straightaway get A. Sniff.

4 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

LOL you beat STEWIE!!!!

May 20, 2008 at 10:56 AM 
Blogger J-son said...

OMG... I SUCK!!! GO laugh.. And say
" YOU NOOB!" .. =( [I played for 4 days and i still get rank C]

May 20, 2008 at 11:03 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dempsey... on the menu.

May 21, 2008 at 10:08 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

My best so far is only 10650 :(

May 26, 2008 at 6:27 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home