Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm Back!!

I can't believe it's been a week since I blogged.

I'm now in the midst of planning something. Shh shh secret secret!!!

My blog has actually been left alone for quite a long time huh. Hmm.. Aiyahh... I don't know what to say lah. Things I want to say but I can't, it sucks.

I'm fully awake now, unlike a few days ago I was like a zombie or something. I feel like my blog is becoming like.. point form. Hahaha. Oh oh... one thing is my legs doesn't hurt anymore. Well, that is if I don't press on it. So yay!

So what have I been doing this past week. Well, I was at music camp. Which was I must say, quite fun. Sure there'll be some well.. "miscommunication" and stuff but overall it was fun. And I could say that I've made some new friends there in a way. Like, you know there's always a few cliques. I guess I mixed around and.. it was different but still nice.

Oh.. and I realized that uhh... quite a few of them at camp knows that I've a blog. I mean, I don't even know how on earth they found it. Although I know that one of them, of all things... google-d my name and found my blog. You know who you are, and if you do read this, please update your blog, it should not be left alone for uhh.. months, it'll feel uhh.. lonely.

When I came back from camp and got uhh.. proper internet haha, the happiest thing I saw was... MSN!!!! Woohooooo!!!!!

Uh oh... I don't know what to say anymore. So.. this is going to be another short one. Ish. BUT!!!! When tomorrow ends, I definitely should have something to talk about! Can't wait!

Now I shall wait patiently for Ms. Lim Su Ann to come. We're suppose to go shop for something. And she says if she ffk me I have the right the pinch her. And Lim Su Ann, if you do ffk me, I shall pinch you hard until you turn pink ok??? Kapisch?!?

=)

6 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

Lim Su Ann won't ffk la, she'll just be super late only, like ALWAYS!

Welcome Back wwq we <3 youuuu

sign,
your #19261 fan

June 5, 2008 at 11:39 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wenqi! it's been some time now.

June 5, 2008 at 6:48 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... okay... i'll try to update my blog within the next year!! ;p

June 6, 2008 at 3:26 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

see see wongwenqi i didnt ffk you

but today i ffk you =( shit lah actually im damn awake now. i just cant. breathe!!! it's 12.03 as i write this. you would have surprised stewie 3 minutes ago and i wasnt there to see his shocked face T____T

June 6, 2008 at 12:04 PM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

when tomorrow ends <= i think it's long past the tomorrow d..

June 7, 2008 at 11:34 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: no wor.. she didn't ffk-ed me. Althooooo.. she did on some other occasions.. ish

sam: yah it has been haha

duncan: fine.. i'll just check it next year.

pinkpau: u shouldn't ffk a lot now.. coz then we won't get to see each other edi once we go study

realgunners: there! it's up! hahaha

June 8, 2008 at 6:37 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home