Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm still alive :)

I know I know... that I should be blogging more often. But I dunno. I seem to be.. not really in the mood to blog. Ahh I dunno. Damn.

I'll be going back to Singapore on Saturday and school starts on Monday! I honestly don't know if I'm eager to go back there. Well, I am excited that classes are starting again, I quite like going to class. And I also might be taking an extra module that everybody has to take I think, it's Singapore Studies. Well, we'll see.. by tomorrow I'll know if I'm taking it or not.

Why I'm not that eager to go back is that... uhmm.. I'm afraid to go back to my room. Coz... when I left for home, I kept having dreams that when I go back, my room will be filled with all sorts of worms and insects and it creeps the hell outta me! Sigh... I'm soo scared to go back.

Coz... one fo my friends, Howard who went back already... his room was uhh... infested with lots and lots of creepy crawlies... even he was freaked out. But Duncan went back and his room was clean and he even accidentally left a window open wtf.

And... Howard's room is a corner room, Duncan's not. My room's a corner room. HOW?!?!?! What if only corner rooms get creepy crawlies??!!??! I need to be saveddddddd!!! *cry*

Ok... enuff of creepy crawlies.. lemme show you some food pictures wtf. My mom's colleague, Aunt Linda wanted to buy my sister dinner coz she scored straight A's in her PMR. Congrats again lil sister. And so we all went to Shenanigans, a new Irish pub and restaurant near where I stay.

Look, it still has its christmas tree up! It was quite a pretty one too.

This is what it's like in the restaurant. This the uhh... restaurant area.. the pub is on the opposite side.

This is the soup of the day which is pea soup. I normally hate peas.. as in.. like.. if they put peas in fried rice, I'll pick them out. I don't really know why, but I just don't like them. But this soup is quite tasty.

This is Aunt Linda's lamb stew which was quite good, but she thought it was a tad too oily.

This was my mom's salmon dish. It was not bad.

And my sister's cottage pieeeeeeee(which she couldn't finish).

And my guiness pot pie(which I couldn't finish either).
Coz there were just tooooo many pieces of beef inside.

And these were the deserts that all of us shared!!! They were all very yummy.

This was the apple crumble with a scoop of ice cream!

And..... mango and orange sorbet!

The end! And I'm off to bed!

p.s. sorry some of the pics are like blurry wtf, I didn't have patience to take the pics, wanted to dig in to my food already.

10 Comments:

Blogger Simon Seow said...

Wow, your sis so brilliant. Congrats to her.

January 6, 2009 at 2:56 AM 
Blogger KY said...

waaa such a nice dinner why u never buy me dinner!?

January 6, 2009 at 9:00 AM 
Blogger Mrs Chong said...

eh...like this I live nearby ur place only lor... =P Ok la, not exactly that near but quite near la.

January 6, 2009 at 1:31 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahhh ~~ I'm starving in office after looking at those yummilicious food pics T__T

January 6, 2009 at 1:31 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

simon: yeah she is. thanks, i'll pass the word to her.

ky: coz u not here mah!!

pingping: ohhh, where do u live?

ahlost: ahhaha i'm sorry but i'm sure by this time u've taken ur lunch already.

January 6, 2009 at 1:42 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! the food in sheniggans looks great.. i nearly stoped there for food. but went to ingolf instead.
anyway, dont worry about the crawlies... just spray the entire room with insecticide and leave it to air for a couple hours. all crawlies would be dead.
hmm.. you didnt know you are suppose to give out hugs and sing auld lang syne celebrating the new year?

January 6, 2009 at 5:00 PM 
Blogger Duncan Yeow said...

Well there was a fat spider in my room, probably it ate the rest haha. and Wow your sister is so clever! =)

January 6, 2009 at 11:47 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you coming back for cny?
=O

January 8, 2009 at 5:00 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

yes please tell your sister i said she very clever also /jumping on the bandwagon. why you eat so little! no wonder so thin

January 8, 2009 at 8:31 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

crash: u should try it.. i think it's worth a try :)

duncan: oh shit. spider. ARGHHHH

linsey: yes i will be

skyler: told her edi. ehhh i ate a lot ok!!

January 9, 2009 at 11:32 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home