Monday, November 24, 2008

Home

I'm homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Although I'm like sniffing here and there coz of some dust I think but I'm homeeeeeeeee!

And the best thing is.... my brother bought One Tree Hill dvds last time. And it's the season that I'm watching!!!! Sooooo... I won't need to wait for the thingy to loadddddd! Yay!

Oooooh.. my schedule is gonna be like.. damn packed. I guess it's a good thing... in a way. Let's see. So tomorrow I've a massage thingy in the morning coz of the leg cramps I've been getting. I hope I won't be giggling all the way.. if not worse, cry in pain haha. Then pessoc at night. Then.. well basically free-ish until this Sunday.

When I'll shoot off to KL for mpyo camp and tour. Then on the 16th of dec fly straight back from KK to Penang for pessoc's music camp. Then the concert on the 23rd of dec. Thennnn... only I'm free. Phewww..

Oh wow.. I just realized that it's a month from now. Oh dear. That's long.

Oh well, at least it'll be fun. I mean... I really sure hope so.

Okay... I think Imma head to bed first and start my day home tomorrow when I wake up at home.

Goodnight everybody! I'm gonna sleep on my own bed (with the silly teddy bear sailors and ships and starfish bedsheet included as you can see) in the comfort of my home now.

Goodnight world :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH i know that bed!
its been a long time since i was on that bed *which sounds so wrong hahahaha*

have fun at home!! =DDD

November 24, 2008 at 4:42 AM 
Blogger nicksuneo said...

You always look different in your 'home'; a significant different of appearance when you do your work outside, especially with your spectacle. Both are nice looking ;-) anyway...

November 25, 2008 at 12:27 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. sorry for this stupid question, what does PESSOC stands for?

not to forget, enjoy your time off.

November 26, 2008 at 7:57 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

linsey: haha i will. and u come back soon too! then we can go out!

nicksuneo: uhmm thank you? haha

crash: it's not stupid. pessoc stands for penang state symphony orchestra and chorus

November 26, 2008 at 5:42 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home