Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Beloved Ice Cream Guy <3

I met my ice cream guy today...

thus got a huge serving of raspberry and white chocolate..


*and 20% off! Shhhh!*


Ahhh... bliss.


I'm almost always become instantly happy after seeing him. Oh.. or am I too easy being pleased? Hmm...

It's an amazing thing how just one scoop of my favourite ice cream makes me ecstatically happy.

I can finally sleep happy now.

Oh no wait.. I've to go back to studying for my exam tomorrow.


Darn it! :(


















But I'm still happy for the day coz I got my ice cream for the day!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, good luck!! =))
and i think the ice cream guy can be your future bf OHOHOHOHO
feed you ice cream for life (for free)!!!!!!!!!!11111

November 12, 2008 at 3:41 AM 
Blogger KY said...

new zealand's natural!?

November 12, 2008 at 10:12 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

linsey: hahahaha no lahhhh wtf

ky: mm hmmm... yum yummm

November 13, 2008 at 1:21 AM 
Blogger adelynyeoh said...

your writing so nice! haha.

November 13, 2008 at 7:03 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home