Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Piglet!

Since I'm quite stressed out now coz my audition is TOMORROW!!!!! *faints* I shall blog about something which made me happy.

Ok... lemme show you something.

You see this? Cute or not!!!!! Say cute wtf.

Haih... my blogging skills are kinda off edi. Sheesh. How liddat!!! Sighh...

Anywaysss... Ok, I'll just let the pictures do the talking ok?

Yes... that, my friends... is a piglet storage box! See!! It opens up like Pooh!

So after I fixed it up.. it looks like this!
Ok, so actually when I got this... it's more of something I want than I need, obviously!! BUT!!! Do not fear! I've found some use for it! Piglet now keeps all my food! And my table now is very very cleannnn!

I mean... if my mum were here, she'd be suprise to see how clean my table is! Meaning, not a lot of things on my table(only Piglet, my lappie, my cup and the hot water boiler can be seen) hahaha.

Ok, I don't really have anything to say already.. :( Very "unhappening" my life wtf.

I shall go back being stressed and uhh... stressed now.
Haih.... let's hope that I'll be ok tomorrow...

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmm the piglet. looks kind of like someone. hint name is W _ _Q _

October 8, 2008 at 2:43 PM 
Blogger KY said...

good luck on ur audition!!!

October 8, 2008 at 6:53 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

wwq :(((

October 9, 2008 at 2:56 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodness it's so cute. where did you get this? i have the perfect lil one to get this for. :)

October 9, 2008 at 1:03 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

choo: yes me wtf but it's very cute what

ky: thanks a lotttttt.. it's over nowwww :)

pinkpau: dun sad! why u sad. i not sad anymore. at least i think

christine: ahaha i got it from fair price.

October 10, 2008 at 10:47 PM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

not cute! (just to be different wtf)

October 11, 2008 at 2:07 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

suet li: hmph

October 11, 2008 at 1:01 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ntuc supermarket??
haha i didnt know they sell such cute stuffs! anyway thanks! i'll go look for it. :)

October 11, 2008 at 6:52 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home