Sunday, September 14, 2008

Uh,

Ahhhh.. Sunday's here. And here I am sitting down on my chair typing this wtf. Hahahaha and in a bit later like... 10 mins I'm gonna go down to have lunch with my friends and off to school for practice and HOMEWORK!!! Tons and tons of homework!

Ok fine, maybe it's not tons. But it takes up a lot of time doing just one. Hmm... ok. Uhm.. just had our concert last night. Aiyah wtf. My friend just called me and told me that the others are already at the canteen. Imma continue this when I come back at night ok.

Uhm... ok. I'll show you guys a picture we took yesterday. As in the trumpeters of YST(minus Dat the vietnamese coz he wasn't playing in the concert coz he's in the new music emsemble). Ahhh anyway, here it is.


One with flash.
And another blur one without wtf.

From left- Wang Han, Chuan An, me, Huang Shan and Jia Yin

Ok, gotta go now. Babai!

4 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

wenqi why all these blowers only like to wear black?

September 14, 2008 at 3:03 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ky:black reflects elegant and classic mah.. and it will never go wrong in concert!! :)
WWQ:??any free ticket to ur concert?wanna listen to trumpet solo..

September 14, 2008 at 6:03 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

ah, you're the most handsome.

so cham Sunday also have to practice.

September 16, 2008 at 4:38 AM 
Blogger MaN|acZ said...

eeee.... Wen Qi. the shortest..

:P

September 18, 2008 at 10:51 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home