Saturday, August 16, 2008

My secret!

Ok, I know I said that this will be the post of my new toy but.. I just need to do this one first!!!!

I... am going to share with you my secret of feeling fulfilled wtf. Hahaha. Yes. Ahhhhh.....

And it starts with a cup of coffee!!! :) This is the mug that I lugged to Singapore from Penang which my sister gave to me as my bday present last year. I think she was choosing either this....

or the other one with the coffee stain which looks like this! And as you can see, I got the one where Mr. P pooped all over the mug.

Ok, anyways, the next vital thing that you would need is... none other than!!!! NUTELLA!!!!

And then... Plain Crackers by Meiji. It's sooo good you can even eat it on its own.... oh wait.. that's uhm, Gardenia bread. But it's true!!! Plain crackers are really nice!

Ok, then open up a packet of plain crackers which will look like this except with more crackers in it. Reason was when I took this picture I already ate some heh heh.

Then.... take one cracker and... dip it into Nutellaaaaaaaaaa...

It's up to you whether you want to have it with lots and lots of Nutella or just uhmm a lil bit. As for me, I love to dip it deep and with lots of gooey Nutella clinging onto the cracker. Mmmmmmm...... look at me, I'm so fascinated with the Nutella hanging on for dear life on the cracker wtf. Hahahaha.

And then.. this is the BEST part! You bite the part of the cracker which is filled with Nutella, duh!
Then you would go mmmmmmm.... and then uhm, I will then probably have a sip of my instant 3in1 coffee wtf. Then I'll go YUMMMMMMMMMY!

Then you repeat the whole process again. Of course not the WHOLE process, just starting from the dipping and eating wtf.

And then think about how gooooooood it tastes and melts in your mouth. Mmmmmm. Oh, wait a minute, I don't think it melts in your mouth. Ahhhh.. but it's good anyways!

Then you shall savour the last piece of cracker!

And that's my secret to feeling fulfilled wtf.

Now that I'm fulfilled, I shall go back to doing my assignments!

15 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

You look so different without your specs. Heh. And your cheek, so pink! Put make up ah!

August 16, 2008 at 12:13 AM 
Blogger Boss Stewie said...

YUUMM!!!

August 16, 2008 at 9:26 AM 
Blogger ahlost said...

My bro also got that glass :)

August 16, 2008 at 9:38 AM 
Blogger nicksuneo said...

yummy....

August 16, 2008 at 7:17 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did u get ur bach stadivarous?how much???

August 17, 2008 at 10:48 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, I wonder what boss stewie saying "yumm..." to :-p

August 17, 2008 at 3:06 PM 
Blogger joshuaongys said...

omg.. isn't dat like... very fattening?? haha anyway enjoy your studies over there bah =P

August 18, 2008 at 2:18 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u writing advertorial for nutella/crackers! wtf.

August 18, 2008 at 2:50 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh eh eh is that pgp hostel!? *random*

August 18, 2008 at 3:18 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

mrmumbles: no i was very hot wtf.

bambi: yummmyyyy

ahlost: oooh really! haha

nicksuneo: ;)

me: uhm.. i got it from mr tan, i'm not sure if u know him, but he's one of the suppliers. got it for 6k plus, plus all the accessories

anonymous: hahahahaw tf

josh: hahaha yeah it is, but it's very yummy!!

aud: no lah wtf

anonymous: yes it is!!

August 18, 2008 at 11:19 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but pgp kicked me out this yr -_- haih even CCA points can have inflation *slaps forehead*
oh wells..enjoy yourself here lots anyway! drop by the m'sian students league sometime if you havent already :D

August 19, 2008 at 12:05 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Why not Oreo? lol

August 19, 2008 at 5:59 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrggghhh!!!
You're blinding me with your cuteness WQ!!!
My eyes! My eyes!!!

And for compensation for severely impairing my sight, the Nutella would do just fine I guess...

August 20, 2008 at 12:05 PM 
Blogger Calvin Soo KJ said...

you sure love biscuits, dont you? and nutella....gains you some weight. hahaha.

August 21, 2008 at 6:35 PM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

Ahh!! My favourite dip!!!

August 21, 2008 at 9:21 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home