Friday, August 1, 2008

My Goodbye Bag :)

Helloo helloo helloooo... I'm sorry for not blogging for like freaking long wtf. Haih.. A lot happened in that few days that I was in KL. Did quite a lot of things too. ;)

Well.. the joker freaked the hell outta me. Like.. really. When I went out of the cinema I was still like.. freaked out. I know, I'm a chicken wtf. The Mummy was.. hmm.. it wasn't that bad but it wasn't that good either.

Anywayssss... this is gonna be a uhmm.. post with pics of me and stuffs heh. It was my last day in KL, and I went into the office in the afternoon coz the night before was Chelsea night. And duh.. of course it was a freaking late night so I slept in.

Ok, so I went into the office and saw this bag on my table.. as in.. where I sit.

Inside lay a paper. And it said.... ok lah.. you read yourselves. Hehe.

Ok fine, if it's too blur for you, it says..

For WongWenQi,

Hey, Nuffies forever okay!

Lots of love,
Your friends from Nuffnang

Hehehehehehhehehehehe.... So nice right????

They got me a uhmm.. goodbye goodie bag!!! :)

Ok, I shall show you what I got!

There was Yamyam and Hello Panda which is the best thing that's ever created!!! Ok lah, maybe not the best, but it's reallll goooooooood!

And there's this Chloe perfume sample Firdy stole from the counter hehehehe.

And last but not least! The cutest thing I've ever seen other than Banana! A uhmm.. T.Dog Wrist Rest!

I've never really tried it yet.. actually I'm not quite sure how to use it. But still! It's very cute! It has a hole in it's mouth for the mouse to go in..

and then.. you can uhmm.. unzip its belly and see the intestines wtf. Ok I'm kidding. Unzip its belly and let it go through or something.
Hmmmm....

Anywaysssss... thanks guys! Especially Firdy! I will miss all of you dearly :( All your uh... weird tactics and jokes in the office. Hahahaha...

Oh, and in my next post I have something really sad coming up wtf. Sigh. Actually I don't know if it's sad or angry. Sigh.. we'll see!

6 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

I love hello panda too!

August 1, 2008 at 4:47 PM 
Blogger 陈一豪 said...

<3 WWQ bye bye

August 1, 2008 at 10:02 PM 
Blogger Firdauz takes five said...

your picture with the perfume so cute one!

August 1, 2008 at 11:57 PM 
Blogger Calvin Soo KJ said...

nice doggy......got things free sure lah nice one!! still waiting for your sad/angry story. Your latest blog doesn't sound sad/angry. looks like a govt advert...lol. cheers and god bless...

August 4, 2008 at 2:26 PM 
Blogger ahlost said...

Wah.. Your friends in Nuffnang so good geh... *envy*

August 4, 2008 at 3:14 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Ah, they plan to make you fat. LOL.

August 4, 2008 at 9:54 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home