Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Disappointment

I actually wanted to blog yesterday, but dunno how the time flew by sooooooo quickly. Sigh.

I wanted to change my blog skin. I browsed and browsed and browsed like there's no tomorrow wtf. And then!!!! I finally found something that I quite like. And you know what's the funny thing? I put the code thingy all in edi right? THEN!!!! It won't work!!!! Dunno why :( I noob :(


Why I wanted to change was coz well.. I wanted a change, duh! And I'm also leaving for Singapore this Friday!! Which is like.. soooon o_O And I find that my current blog skin is a bit.. hmm.. dark. So I want something white, well not white white until you become blind. But something... fair? Hahahahhhaahhaa.. Haih. Dunno when that'll ever happen.

And you know what happened? I didn't know that my blog template changed until Simon msned me and asked me if I'm changing my blog skin or not. You see!! I noob or not? Haih.

Oh.. I have something else to say. And it's about a movie titled P.S. I Love You. I love love love love LOVE the book, thank you
limsuann for getting it for me for my bday. (which uhh.. I'm suppose to lend you the book after I finished it, but I'm going away on Friday and you going away in August wor.. HOW???) But the movie??? It was another thing!!! Haih.

I got soo disappointed that they screwed the movie. And I personally find any movies ok, but I don't know why I didn't think so for this one. Well, maybe it's coz I've read the book. Hmmm... They changed a lot of things. It didn't go like how it went in my head when I was reading the book. :(

I mean, you can see how bad it is when only 20 mins into the movie and 2 people have left the building wtf. And 60 mins into the movie, Bambi already wanted to shut it off but I managed to stop him hahaha. Haih...
I understand when you have to change some things here and there.. but to me, it's like a whole different story.

And very very sadly to say, the acting also wasn't that good :( Bambi kept saying how he expected better from Hillary Swank. Haih.
So sad, so sad. Bambi was saying today how he remembered that when I was reading the book, I would suddenly cry (ok lah, maybe not like cry until like baby but got tears in my eyes) or laugh out loud. But the movie didn't make me do that. :(

I don't know why Cecelia Ahern would let them make the movie until it turns out sucky. Haih... HAIH....


Haih... I'm too sad to blog now already lah, coz I'm reading about it in wikipedia. Nah.. I give you the link and you can read yourselves.. and see what SIGNIFICANT differences there were in the movie.

Haih... nah.. it's
here. :(

And
this is the real story which is really very very niceeee. I love.

7 Comments:

Blogger Simon Seow said...

Because they pay her good money for the movie rights mah.

July 9, 2008 at 3:29 PM 
Blogger mh said...

I agree with you. the film is rubbish compared to the book. I couldn't wait for the flick to end after she opened the second letter.

July 10, 2008 at 4:01 AM 
Blogger 雪语 said...

I wrote a review on the book vs the film in march..u can read it here

July 11, 2008 at 11:13 AM 
Blogger 雪语 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 11, 2008 at 11:13 AM 
Blogger KY said...

don't need to change skin also ok, i still love ur blog, wenqi!

July 11, 2008 at 11:54 AM 
Blogger jessieloi said...

I love the book too! but the movie was a disappointment. Haih. Still, love the book.

July 13, 2008 at 3:41 PM 
Blogger kreazi said...

Yea, I really agree with you that the movie sucks. Kept on telling the husband "eh, this is not how it's supposed to be according to the book!" I gave up commenting when every 5 minutes or so, I had to say the same thing over and over again! It pales in comparison to Cecelia Ahern's book.. btw, her books are really good, i've read all her books except for the latest :)

July 15, 2008 at 4:21 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home