Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Tumour/Tumor (whichever spelling you want)

Hello everyone! Sorry for being away for quite a bit but I’m back... with only one good(usable) leg. Sighh... I got discharged yesterday lunch time.

You know, life isn’t really fun with only one leg, having to hop around.. ok maybe not so much hop, coz when I do, it hurts. So, kind of hopping with a walking aid or something. I feel so, oh so useless.

I can’t even pour myself a cup of drink. Well, I can pour, it’s just that, after I pour it, I can’t bring it back to the table, coz I can’t hop back to the table holding the cup, the water will just spill everywhere. Sighhh...

And not to mention the internet connection at home is soo soooo wonky, coz the wireless is not strong enough and sigh.. like, right now, I’m typing this in Ms Word so that later I can copy and paste it into blogger coz the internet’s not working. Sheesh.

So my calve’s all bandaged up and I’m not suppose to bathe. Well, the nurse said not to touch water. But guess what?! I managed to bathe with one leg out of the shower compartment!!! And not only that! I also managed to wash my hair!!!!

I keep getting pins and needles on my feet, very very annoying, I gotta put my leg up coz it’s still all swollen and stuff. And when I do, I get pins and needles, sheesh.

Ok, you guys wanna see something cool???

Ok, maybe it’s not THAT cool. To some people it might be yucky, and disgusting and people will get squeamish.

You know what I’m gonna show you guys yet?

It’s uhh.. my tumour. Heh heh. So here I warn you that below there’ll be a picture of my tumour, oh, and plus some of my muscle. Coz the tumour was situated inside my muscle, so... the doc had to cut some of my muscle out too.

Yeah.... Voila!!!

Huh...

Ok... so.. that's my tumour, which was uhh.. sent for testing to see if it's malignant or benign since the operation.

My mum says that my tumour kinda looks like a fetus. But I think it looks more like.. uhm.. some meat where you bite and bite but still can't swallow so you spit it out on the plate to throw away.

I’ve nothing to say already. I shall go back to watching Brothers & Sisters. It’s quite an entertaining series to watch!

Byebye!

********

Aiyah.. stupid internet connection is all wonky. Won’t let me go online! And the thingy is upstairs if I want to restart it. And nobody’s at home now to help me. And it’s too much of a hassle to go restart it myself.

Coz you know how I do ah... I’ve to use the walking aid to help me near the stairs.. then sit on the stairs.. and lift up my butt, one step at a time. Wtf. Then crawl into the room and restart it. Then crawl out again, sit down on the stairs.. and slowly sit on the stairs, one step at a time. Ok, I don’t even make sense now. See! It’s too much of a hassle!

Gasp! The internet is working now!!! I shall go copy paste it in blogger right now!

*******

Aiyah.. damn stupid wan.. once I finished putting the picture and stuff, internet's gone again and I can't update. Stupid stupid stupid. Ishh!!!

Ok, dammit! I'm done waiting! Imma go watch another episode of Brothers & Sisters and come back and see if internet is working for me or not! Hmph!

Just so you guys know, I've waited for four freaking hours THEN only the internet worked!!

Sniff..

10 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

ahhh poor girl. hopefully the result comes out negative. :)

you should take a video of yourself going up the stairs and keep it for memory! :D

June 25, 2008 at 7:36 PM 
Blogger JB said...

hope you get well soon !!!

u should be running anytime soon.

June 25, 2008 at 8:19 PM 
Blogger Mrs Chong said...

oh what happened?? Kesian... And yes, even by reading how you are going to go up that stairs, restart the thing and come down again, i feel tired oledi, so dont go and restart. XD

put water near you la, like a bottle or something. =) take care alright.

ps: What is the Brother&Sister series?

June 25, 2008 at 9:19 PM 
Blogger §pinzer said...

it's okay wenqi THANK YOU for taking so much effort to keep us updated about you babe!

June 26, 2008 at 4:13 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happen to pass by only, dun mean to scare u, but it is quiet unusual to have such a big tumour in your leg muscle. I think you should check you diet , live style & environment. and ah.. the MRI is not a good thing, try to avoid such "cells destructive" test when ever possible.
bye.

June 26, 2008 at 4:36 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: dowan! ehh now i can.. sort of limp up and down the stairs edi!!! what an achievement ehh??!

jb: thanks, i hope so too

ping ping: it's a very enjoyable series! i'm now in 2nd season edi!! it's about uhmm family!

tock: okok tock! :)

enzymo: well, thanks for the heads up! ;)

June 26, 2008 at 10:55 PM 
Blogger Firdauz takes five said...

When was this? how come no one told me! =(

get well soon yeah

<3 you for being so relaxed n calm

June 27, 2008 at 6:53 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take good care and get well soon ya :)

June 28, 2008 at 9:23 AM 
Blogger Stella said...

yea dont get it wet.. clean it well per instructions and it will heal with no complications.

June 28, 2008 at 5:49 PM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

get well soon =(

June 28, 2008 at 10:15 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home