Saturday, July 5, 2008

Just another day

I really have not been blogging much have I?? Hahaha...

Sigh.. ok I know I said I won't be talking about my leg anymore but I promise this will be my last one. The stitches are out and the results are in. I won't be dying anytime soon and I still will have both my legs. Yay! :)

Ahhh.... once I got the stitches out, the night itself I went to the cinema with the Nuffie boys in Penang and Firdy since he came down also. And we watched WANTED!!! Bwahahahaha. And you know what? Angelina Jolie was really.. I must say.. really hot in that movie. Oooooh.. and believe me, I don't say a woman's hot very often. Even Bambi agrees!

And thennn.. oh.. that was last night Friday. This afternoon Saturday, we watched Hancock!!! We were suppose to be watching together with the Nuffnangers in our lil private screening but coz of my leg, I couldn't make it. It's quite ok other than the fact that the cinema kept censoring the word asshole until dunno what they're saying edi.

Ok, seriously, I just reread what I just wrote and I feel like... ugh.. dunno lah. Like damn sien. I don't really have anything interesting to oooh lemme share with you something that cracked me up. Might not crack you up. But.. oh well.

Bambi says:
ahhh
Bambi says:
woooo ooooo
Bambi says:
oooo oooo
Bambi says:
oohhhhhh
wenqi says:
what are u writing
wenqi says:
huh?
Bambi says:
woooooooooohh
Bambi says:
woooooohhhhhhhh
Bambi says:
i singing that song
wenqi says:
what issit?

And you know what it was? It's Ne-Yo's song - Because of You.

Hahahahahhahahahhahahahha... you know... the beginning of the song? Where he went Wooo oooooooo... OooooooOoooo... Oooooh.

Hehehehehehhehe... why do you always crack me up Bambi? Hahahahahahahhahaha....

Oh.. I forgot.. apparently what I had was the blood vessel tumour.

4 Comments:

Blogger RealGunners said...

technically, u don't 'came down' to Penang from KL.. u go up, right? according to the map..

and i'm going up tomorrow :D

July 5, 2008 at 8:51 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Oh no, can't see you tomorrow then. Sigh.

July 6, 2008 at 6:23 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

not funny also =( why you laugh =(

July 7, 2008 at 3:25 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Oh, new template huh.

July 7, 2008 at 3:26 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home